[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other books like this, set in a comfy Northeast or Northwest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: The-Secret-History-Donna-Tartt.jpg (93KB, 616x1024px) Image search: [Google]
The-Secret-History-Donna-Tartt.jpg
93KB, 616x1024px
Any other books like this, set in a comfy Northeast or Northwest American college town, with just a bit of intrigue/dread/magic?
>>
>>8451444
Just watch Twin Peaks desu
>>
>>8451452
But I am. Rewatching, that is.

Pic related is something slightly similar.
>>
Beasts by Joyce Carol Oats?
>>
>>8451444
And just remember, when she wrote it, she was still hot. While EVERY WORD YOU READ was being fashioned, she had a moist young beautiful pussy. Every little shift in her chair, probably even every single keystroke made her pussy move and squish around just a little bit inside her, her boobs jiggle and sway and mush together sexily. You are reading something that caused a beautiful young woman's big fucking tits and hot wet pussy to move, constantly, endlessly, for hundreds if not thousands of hours. You are reading a manifesto of blood, sweat, and pussy juice. You're taking an engine of sustained pussy perturbation, turning it inside out, and painstakingly inscribing every single constituent letter of it onto the deepest regions of your mind, intimately associating the pleasure of reading it with the process of constant tit jiggling it created. You're practically making love to an eternally young Donna Tartt every time you turn a page of The Secret History. They say if you are truly careful, if you truly savour it, you can sometimes smell hints of her perfume, or feel her thigh brush against your hand.
>>
>>8451444
winesburg ohio
>>
>>8451589
This has to be the most autismal thing I've seen here. Even more than the little baby tampon boy thing from the Katie debacle.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.