[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many books do you read a year? Now multiply that by how many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

How many books do you read a year?
Now multiply that by how many more years you'll live.
That's how many books you have left to read.

Choose wisely, anons. Chances are it's a smaller amount than you expect.
>>
File: pleb_shit.png (298KB, 2271x2380px) Image search: [Google]
pleb_shit.png
298KB, 2271x2380px
>>8446408
>tfw you will never read every good book

SHIT SHIT SHIT
>>
I have a problem of speeding through a book worrying about the gap between my knowledge and the rest of /lit/ and all my friends. I am worried I'll not read what I want to in time, waste time, and miss really good stuff. And that detracts.
>>
Why would you worry about reading things "before you die"?
That would assume that you will have consciousness after death and the ability to regret something. It's a very strange belief when you think about it. Why would you strive to accomplish things before death as if you'll get some kind of recompensation?
>>
120*60=7200
There are only 2000 or so canon books so even with wider reading you can still make it.
>if you got less than 60 years to live or read fewer than 34 books a year you wont make it champ.
>>
>>8446478

t. Jaden Smith.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.