[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so my friend read a book in jail that he doesn't remember

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: nuke.jpg (51KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
nuke.jpg
51KB, 600x360px
Okay so my friend read a book in jail that he doesn't remember the name of and I'm hoping /lit/ can help me find it. Here are all the details I have. The plot points are very rough and seem to change every time he tells me about it. He said he read it in two days and that it's a "bomb ass book".

-It's about 400 pages
-It's about a guy who hacks into some federal (CIA/FBI) computer and launches nukes all over the fucking place. America, Canada, overseas, etc.
-There might be multiple characters in the book that launch nukes. According to my friend either the main character or one of the character that launches nukes gets ratted out by someone, and they kill the informant by putting them head first into a woodchipper.
-The book's ending scene is basically a free-for-all with various terrorist groups, US troops, mercenaries, civilian terrorists, with "mad nukes dropping everywhere, shotties getting pulled out, heads getting blown off".
-I was walking to get some Bob Hope with my friend and he had smoked 10 grams prior, and he said "HE KILLED HIM WITH HIS OWN GUN!" in reference to the book. I thought he meant that the main character/character that launched a nuke and got ratted out took the informant's own gun from them and killed him with it but he denied it, although to be fair he wasn't really focused on the conversation.
>>
Goethe's Faust
>>
>>8444048

Was thinking the same. That must be it.
>>
>>8444048
>>8444065
Pretty sure it was Marlowe's.
>>
Has to be infinite jest
>>
>>8443986
could it be my diary desu?
>>
Okay the above replies made me chuckle but I really want to read it. Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction as far as finding it is concerned?
>>
You made the classic mistake by assuming that /lit/ reads books.
>>
>>8444349
This could be any number of pulp fiction spy books. Who would even know?
>>
>>8443986
Why would you actually want to read that?
I don't think that anyone here will be able to help you with this one.

At first I thought that it might have been that one Dan Brown book about cryptography, but then it got way too crazy for even that memer.
>>
>>8443986
Infinite Jest.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.