[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm really not feeling it. Should I press on since it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Sartre_Nausea_1964.jpg (21KB, 382x593px) Image search: [Google]
Sartre_Nausea_1964.jpg
21KB, 382x593px
I'm really not feeling it. Should I press on since it's such an essentially thing or nah?
>>
>>8443007
Read L'immoraliste by Gide instead
>>
>>8443007
essential for what ?
>>
>Sartre
>Essential

How new?
>>
>>8443007
why the fuck does he talk so much about m de rollebon? I can't fucking stand it.
>>
>>8443007
It's pretty tedious, not great as a work of fiction and by no means a necessary read with regards to existentialist literature. If you're not interested in reading Sartre's detailed examination of the manner in which an existential crisis takes place, read something else.
>>
All I remember about this book is somebody on the IGN Boards recommended it to me in a thread I made about being uncomfortable with being alive. I was in high school at the time. I went to the library the next day and took it out and started to read it when I got home and I remember the narrator was drinking a lot of coffee or tea and there might have been a hot waitress he wanted to have sex with but couldn't because he thought he was ugly. This was years ago, so that could be wrong. I remember pretty distinctly, though, that he compared his own face to that of a fish, and I stopped reading and went in the bathroom to look at my own face in the mirror and thought my face also looked like a fish's. I got sad and stopped reading the book, which was largely going over my head anyway.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.