[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the plot is irrelevant trully the mark of a pleb with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1437722885050.png (13KB, 530x492px) Image search: [Google]
1437722885050.png
13KB, 530x492px
>the plot is irrelevant
trully the mark of a pleb with low standarts.
>>
File: 1462649321234.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1462649321234.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>I only read for the prose
trully the mark of a pseud trying to mask his inability to appreciate the finer aspects of literature
>>
>letting criticism, standards and the conventions of your peers change your enjoyment of a book
Truly the sign of someone that doesn't enjoy life.
>>8441322
>>8441243
Truly goes with only one L OP.
>>
> I often read poetry out loud, and if not then I subvocalize it

Truly the mark of a pleb, poetry is meant to be read. If it was meant to be heard they would have recorded it or set it to music.
>>
>the worldbuilding is good though
Why do sci/fantasy fans use this to justify liking books with terrible stories?
>>
>>8441243
Prose without plot is just literary masturbation. Still feels pretty damn good desu senpai
>>
>>8441789
Not really, once you know all the tricks behind it things become amazingly banal. Then you want actual substance.
>>
>>8441900
Have you ever had a gf and still wanked it?
>>
>>8441933
I never had gf
>>
>>8441344
Wait, are you serious?
>>
>>8441779
Because they either genuinely find the world fascinating or just think it's the appropriate thing to say because Tolkien.
>>
>>8441948
He's right. Don't disgrace the Word with the sin of your throat.
>>
>>8441940
Wait, are you serious?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.