[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hope you enjoy my story about Ed Edd n Eddy. I wrote it myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 88 fingers Eddward.gif (352KB, 461x338px) Image search: [Google]
88 fingers Eddward.gif
352KB, 461x338px
I hope you enjoy my story about Ed Edd n Eddy. I wrote it myself and is broken down into 4 parts.
>>
Dont
>>
end yourself
>>
Ed Edd n Eddy Darker Days part one

The day started like no other day, it was a beautiful day in the peach creek cul de sac in Peach Creek, Washington, just near Seattle and Seattle being close to the border and to Vancouver whick AKA cartoon studios is located which was the company that made the show. This is NOT A LOST EPISODE Creepypasta, this is simply something that happened in the EEnE universe. Eddy was in his room on his bed, he was wearing Zebra striped pyjamas, think of it like Too Cool's entrance and fighting attire from Wrestlemania 2000 (16) that happened April 2nd 2000 in Anaheim. Eddy stretched and yawned and scratched in peculiar places, "man, what a good sleep" said Eddy, "I'm gonna go shower mom!" he shouted. Eddy goes into the washroom and strips to his underwear, he brushes his teeth and gargles mouthwash. He puts shaving cream on his head and shaves it off, "dang, i look good" he says in his famous growly and gravely voice. He hops in the shower and turns on the water, after 20 minutes of showerin' May Kanker breaks the door down with an axe and flushes a toilet. "get that peepee nice and ready Eddy!" she yells, "Oh god no!" says Eddy. May jumps into the shower with a pair of pliers and begins to rip his pubic hair out piece by piece. Blood, very red blood spills out and his entrails soon follow.
>>
Part two
Double D is in his room creating one of his wacky dacky inventions for scams and jawbreakers and the possibility of being accepted by the cool kids. "oh my, the smell of leather is quite invigorating" says the brainiac, all of a sudden, his shelf breaks and all of his shit falls on his head. Bowling ball, microscope, and a water purator is one of the many things to fall on that head of his. When he woke up he was in the hospital next to a bloody Eddy with bandages all over his groin and pelvic area. "ohhh" groaned Eddy, "duhhh" groaned Edd. Double D had many bandages on his head with a splash of blood and brain fluids giving them a nice accent of gore. "I run and eat bugs" said double d slurring his words. "huh? Whadya talkin' about sockhead?" Eddy replied. "Joke's on you, my butt has a pimple!HAHAHA!" "Double D, yer freakin' me out! "Icing on the cake is skin on the Turkey"
Eddy, being freaked out, jumped out of bed, took out his IV, and jumped out a window. Glass shards sliced his wounds open and his scrotum was bleeding profusely. "Y'ouch!" he screamed, Double D was in bed still, he pissed himself and was watching a parody of care bears called friendly furries. "what's going through my ears? Evil space monkeys from New Orleans! My favorite movie. A bug in a rug is as snug as a... uhh.. Cow!" Double D, once smart and sophisticated, has now become retarded and useless. Forshame these unforseen circumstances, it has truly been darker days.
>>
This is not okay
>>
Part three
One year later, Double D was still in the same bed in the same piss and poop stained sheets, Eddy comically disapered to Hollywood to become an actor, dispite the disability of his groin, he still wanted to be famous. The Kankers were taken away by child services after their mom's new boyfriend, Tyrone, was accused of molesting her daughters. He slipped his hand down their pants and fingered their pussies. He then fucked their tight preteen white trash pussies with his big black n*gger dick fresh from Ferguson, Missouri. He got snitched on by Jonny who was watching with plank. Kevin was camping with Nazz and they got lost and attacked by a grizzly. All they found was his red hat with blood on it. Rolf is still farming and working hard, he soon become a trucker at age 14 since he had a full beard by then.

Ed, sweet Ed, moved to Tennessee and missed all of his friends. He was to visit Double D but he got distracted by a beetle who he thought was a big bad beetleborg and ran after it. Double D had gotten fat. His orange shirt no longer fit him so he wore a slighty lighter orange shirt. His famous hat was ripped and you could finally see his head.
>>
Final part
A lobster from planet neptune was controlling his thoughts and actions the entire time. "green is mean, brown is mellow, yellow flush it down! "hats are fat, but that causes stretchmarks ?" he said stupidly. He tried doing a science experiment but sneezed on it and called it complete. He tried reading a fancy book but got stuck at the word Banana. Double D was happy no matter what, he was a lovable oaf, he has become the new Ed. He took his birth certificate, burned it, and declared himself as Memphis Ed the Medicine man. He used syringes to kill his victims.

His first victim was Jimmy, he stabbed out his eyes with medicine and said "wheres god now faggot?" he then awooed and already shit himself. He ran on all fours with his medicine weapons and his lobster not too far behind. America was never the same, Memphis Ed Medicine Man went down in history as the world's most dangerous serial killer. He is still on the loose and YOU could be next! Truly, Americans are experiencing darker days.
>>
Pretty good huh?
>>
i like buttholas
>>
File: 1388075721689.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1388075721689.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
10/10 op is the next pynchon
>>
>>8437884
Thanks, i too believe that i'm the next Shakespeare.
>>
>>8437923
>Shakespeare
dropped
>>
>>8437831
The Johnny part was a ggood touch OP. Still, you should anhero
>>
File: 1448429406703.jpg (166KB, 969x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1448429406703.jpg
166KB, 969x1024px
>>8437998
Fuck off racist.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.