[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is the reason I never even considered reading the classics.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

this is the reason I never even considered reading the classics. that show was so goddamn boring. it turned me off for years and years. I feel like highschool does the same thing for plebs. they just associate reading with booooooring.
>>
File: what.png (880KB, 1317x887px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
880KB, 1317x887px
>>8434196
I just googled this show and pic related popped up. You're a fucking bullshitter this show looks great.
>>
Nigga what the fuck that's what got me into the Odyssey at age 10. And then ten years later I picked up Ulysses out of the Odyssey connection with no clue what I was getting into, and it catapulted me into literature. Nigga Wishbone is probably why I'm here.
>>
Ah Canadian TV. I learned about computers from reboot too
>>
You may want to try audiobooks. I work overnights stocking shelves and for 5 hours at a time I am alone in an aisle with headphones,so the spoken word is how I fill my literature fix. A good reader who has style and adds color to the characters by giving themm distinct voices is a treasure,and can make the.dustiest tome enjoyable.
>>
>>8434220
so you're saying wishbone is patrician? is it the most /lit tv show? someone post a good episode. let's view this.
>>
>>8434240
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C77h5k9w55s
>>
>>8434263
lol wtf
>>
>>8434240
The show itself didn't leave a huge impression on me, they had a brand tie-in kiddie translation of the odyssey and also there was a point n click game to go with it. it was more those.
>>
>>8434240
yes
wishbone is interpretations of segments of classic novels, but with a dog and contemporary slice of life element. It and Arthur are the most patrician children's show.
>>
wtf I love dogs now.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 800x988px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 800x988px
>this dog has read more books than the average /lit/ user
>>
>>8434196
Fuck off, Wishbone is awesome.

What's the story, Wishbone?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.