[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I read of the Romans? After I'm finished with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (227KB, 1496x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227KB, 1496x1080px
What should I read of the Romans? After I'm finished with the Greeks of course.
>>
The japanese
>>
livy and tacitus
ovid and virgil
>>
>>8431083
ovid, seneca and virgil
>>
>>8431091
>>8431178
Great start. Would also recommend Sallust and Cicero. And consider reading Greeks who wrote about Rome; there's some great content out there (Polybius is excellent, Appian has his moments).
>>
>>8431083
The blacks
>>
Juvenal
>>
File: FunnyFrogMan.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
FunnyFrogMan.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>8431083
catullus

haha lele buttfucking xDDDDDDD
>>
the 12 caesers
>>
>>8431312
all that buggering and stuffing
>>
Gaul as a whole is divided into parts three: one the Belgians inhabit; another the Aquitanians; the third they who are in their own tongue called the Celts, ours the Gauls. These all differ amongst themselves in laws, in institutions, in customs. The Garonne river divides the Gauls from the Aquitanians, the Marne and the Seine from the Belgians. Of all these the strongest are the Belgians, because they are the furthest removed from the culture and refinement of the Province, and least often do the (((merchants))) come amongst them and bring in with them those things which tend to feminize the mind. And they are very close to the Germans, who dwell across the Rhine, with whom they continuously wage war: from which cause the Helvetians also surpass the remaining Gauls in manliness, because they contend with the Germans in battles almost daily, when either the prohibit them from their own territories or they themselves wage war in their territories. One part of them, which it is said the Gauls hold, makes its beginning at the Rhône river; it is bordered by the Garonne river, the Ocean, the territories of the Belgians. The Rhine river also touches the Sequanians and Helvetians; it looks to the north.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.