[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for a book about profound feelings of loneliness. Preferably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1470399286833.jpg (200KB, 364x652px) Image search: [Google]
1470399286833.jpg
200KB, 364x652px
Looking for a book about profound feelings of loneliness. Preferably an outcast tumblretta sort of main character, but if not that's cool. Seriously, it saddens me that people hate tumblr. Even if you don't like tumblr, because you feel that it's full of "special snowflakes" or it's an "echo chamber" for ideas, you should know that a lot of the people who you hate on there take comfort in using tumblr, because a lot of people simply want to be themselves and find a community of people who accepts them for who they are, which is why tumblr is really helpful for the lgbtq community, or anyone else who is just part of some group of people who are looking to not feel so alienated and isolated. If you don't agree with me on that, then please just leave your offensive comment if you must (I really can't stop you), or just go away.
>>
The Catcher in the Rye
>>
most books are about loneliness
>>
>>8431019
I tried using tumblr once but couldn't find anything but pictures. Didn't see any discussion. Even when searching for text, the only text posts were people asking for reblogs or people posting links to their wordpress blog. Doesn't seem like a place for back and forth discussion or arguments. Much of the hate here for tumblr's ideology is artificially inseminated by /pol/, but on a fundamental level its a hugbox whereas 4chan is like a brawl in a ditch. It's natural for people who like one to dislike the other. Also, people need to learn to lurk more somehow, so calling them out for sounding like they're still on tumblr or reddit works well enough for that purpose. Anyway, the point I'm trying to make here is that you should read my diary, desu.
>>
>>8431019
Notes from Underground
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.