[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go for a walk in a park on a hot summer's day >feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: celestial_frog.png (93KB, 467x496px) Image search: [Google]
celestial_frog.png
93KB, 467x496px
>go for a walk in a park on a hot summer's day
>feel sad and bored and unfulfilled
>go to the cinema and a walk around the city centre
>stay on internet all day
>learn programming
>feel fulfilled and interested but have a strong desire to stop after a few hours and waste the rest of the day and even starting it takes huge amounts of willpower
>read books
>feel sad and unfulfilled and comically impotent
>have a part time job
>mind numbing at best but becomes excruciating and humiliating by the end of each 6 hours, and despite only working 3 times a week my days are filled with dread due to it

So... This is the power of the human condition!
>>
File: 1466595092719.jpg (282KB, 1259x695px) Image search: [Google]
1466595092719.jpg
282KB, 1259x695px
>>8428656
Sounds like you need a friend, buddy :)

You're never alone in the ummah though. Just saying.
>>
>>8428658
>>8428658
>>8428658
This. Only solace within human condition is creating something meaningful or sharing your experience, and therefore making it meaningful.

Are you fluent in existential thought OP? Read some of that stuff, whether you find it entry-level or not. It's described with perfect attention to detail there *how* to put the meaning into existing matter, I only listed to pretty universal and proven-to-work examples.
>>
>>8429400
two* pretty nice examples.
>>
>>8428656
>6x3
God I wish. Even 6x5 would be fine. 6 hour work days are prime. 8 is excruciating.
>>
>>8428656
happy for you to find meaning in programming but thats pretty autistic anon, learn an intrument or something
>>
>>8429515

Yup. Instruments are a cool thing to learn.
>>
it's okay, anon, it takes a while to learn to poetry
>>
>>8429515
Why is it autistic exactly?
>>
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>8430639
>muh computer
just pretend you live in the pre-facebook era, computers are for NERDS
do something that involves emotions, autists cant into emotions
>>
>>8430639

Literally do not listen to that guy.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 750x566px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 750x566px
>>8428656
I have the same issue. The only thing that helps is a daily dose of dense philosophy, gym, and meditation. Everything else gives me a fast food aftertaste. I just try and make it through the day without giving into some impulse like playing csgo, or binging on 'the office.' Masterbation ruins my mood for a few days. Even playing guitar for too long can leave me feeling empty and alone. These things send me into an anxious, existential, depressed like state, one in which there is no escape but drinking a fifth of vodka and I've found that even in my drunken state I feel anxious, that is, after that initial high. so I usually drink the whole bottle, probably hoping for another high, more relief. I don't drink very often anymore, I just suffer through the day.

But If I'm successful then I finish the day off feeling solid and sure. I fail more than I succeed.

I don't know what else to do.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.