[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am going to write a dark fantasy short story soon, so I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: a troll.jpg (464KB, 682x828px) Image search: [Google]
a troll.jpg
464KB, 682x828px
I am going to write a dark fantasy short story soon, so I'm looking for some pretty cacophonous and disgusting phrases. Things that come to mind include:

"putrid, rotten, prolapsed pudendae..."

"spawning rape-mother of a thousand Turks..."

"fornicator of the syphilitic, he who craves many itches"

What are the ones that you use?
>>
>>8428456
If YOU'RE writing the short story, then YOU should be the one to come up with the phrases that YOU are going to be writing. /lit/ is not going to write your stories for you.
>>
>>8428456
You need simpler words. Having these sophisticated phrases for something that is horrifying will take me out of the experience.
>>
>>8428465

* "Upon closer examination, I came to know that the strong-smelling parched membrane stretched before me was, in fact, the gutted vaginal walls of a dead woman."

"I accused her of the following: that she enjoyed the lustful weight of Turks pressing upon her, that she enjoyed the unholy lifeforms they injected into her and finally that she had done this a thousand times."

"He had an eyebrow-raising attraction to those dull husks infected with the Great Pox, along with the nasty itch to brought to all those afflicted with it."

Does this affect you?
>>
>>8428456
i dig that image OP
>>
>>8428476
>* "Upon closer examination, I came to know that the strong-smelling parched membrane stretched before me was, in fact, the gutted vaginal walls of a dead woman."

How would anyone other than an experienced gynecologist recognize what vaginal-wall membrane looks like?
>>
how many pickled peppers did peter piper pick
>>
>>8428476
>strong-smelling parched membrane
If it's 'parched' it's unlikely to be strong smelling anymore.
>>
and but so the titillating coprophagist, the nauseating insects gurgler and the viscera ripper all raped the sickly woman (repeatedly) (they were turks btw)
>>
>>8428476
>the gutted vaginal walls of a dead woman
You sure they weren't the gutted vaginal walls of a live woman? Or perhaps of a dead man? Or the fake vaginal walls of a post-op MtF?
>>
>>8428502
>he's never been in a vagina
>>
>>8428456
Only the first one is good. Rape mother sounds terrible and he who craves many itches? Seriously?
>>
Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.
>>
>>8428843
>tfw no syphilitic gf
>>
>>8429038
Tfw no kuru
Tfw no alzhimers
Tfw no brain degradation and degeneration
>>
Okay fucking first of all.

The fucking first rule of short stories is that you do not do fantasy.

There is too little space for you to explain shit.
>>
>>8429054
>thinking you need to explain everything
You are the reason fantasy is shit.
>>
>>8429054
Read the cyberiad
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.