[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>“Yes, my eyes are closed to your light. I am an animal,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: arthur-rimbaud-18721.jpg (87KB, 446x600px) Image search: [Google]
arthur-rimbaud-18721.jpg
87KB, 446x600px
>“Yes, my eyes are closed to your light. I am an animal, a nigger. But I can be saved. You are fake niggers; maniacs, savages, misers, all of you.”

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>8428296
You're a fake nigger OP. I'm a real nigger. Rimbaud predicted hip hop culture before it happened.
>>
>>8428296
Rimbaud was the first trap rapper

>you are all sham niggers

Season In Hell was a fire mixtape
>>
Is Chief Keef more literary than previously recognized?
>>
>>8428327

definitely more effay
>>
He dissed them in literary way.
>>
That he is an evolutionary throwback.
He doesn't belong, but he is not completely lost.
He has the traits of a savage. The "nigger", The Cro-magnon man. He has no self control, for he has not yet discovered self preservation. He is a true hedonist, so much so that it probably shouldn't be called hedonism. He simply does what he feels... The rest of "you" are "fake", because you only exist in this state occasionally. He cannot force himself to do something he does not want, with all of his heart...
>>
>this level of misconception
It has been mistranslated, that's all. The “nigger” does not refer in any way to a Black guy. He assumes his lack of authenticity and attack the way people pretend to write in a pure way. “Nigger” just incidentally means “someone who writes on the behalf of another, so the later can claim the work paternity”. The translator was just a faggot and so all of you are. Learn French.
>>
>>8428296
He can rim my baud any time he likes.
>>
>>8428834
You mean 'nigger' means something like 'ghostwriter'?
>>
Thank you based rainbow
>>
>>8428834

Thanks for the help reddit
>>
>>8429688
Absolutely.
Two meanings for "nègre" in French.
Nigger
Or
Ghostwriter
(or just the adjective referring to the colour black , sometimes)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.