[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe reaching, and your thoughts on being when that age,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: omlette.png (835KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
omlette.png
835KB, 1280x800px
Describe reaching, and your thoughts on being when that age, the following ages as accurately as you can

>10
>13
>16
>18
>20
>21
>23
>25
>30
>33
>35
>40
>45
>49
>50
>55
>60
>70
>80
>90
>>
>>8423410
>10
No memory whatsoever
>13
Puberty starts. Begin to hate myself.
>16
Extraordinarily miserable. I do not talk to anyone other than the brief conversations with strangers in the world of warcraft random dungeon finder. At this point I begin to watch art house films and read literature to compensate for my feelings of inferiority.
>18
I have left secondary school and my spirits are somewhat uplifted. I begin to drift around Skype groups found on various image boards. No meaningful relationships are formed.

I have not yet reached any other milestones.
>>
>10
I never went to a sex ed class, but I had a mother who is a medical doctor. I was given the basic rundown on my near future (puberty) which left me scarred for years. I was obsessed with Pokemon, and just starting to get in to Digimon and Dragonball Z.
>13
Dropped out of high schoool this year. Had a weird time at school while I was there. All of the other kids were trading drugs in the locker rooms and I couldn't really find any friends. I was lonely, bullied, stressed, and eventually it caught up with my health and I left school.
>16
By this stage I'd had epilepsy for two years, and was particularly concerned by it. I cannot recall anything else about this year.
>18
I'm starting to look at universities. By some miracle I have managed to attain the top high school qualification, in spite of working at a snail's pace with correspondence from home.
>20
Dropped out of uni, into a psychiatric hospital, where I stayed 9 months. I tried to kill myself twice while I was there but was interrupted once by a nurse and had an inconvenient seizure the other time.
>21
Left the psychiatric hospital halfway through this year with a "Sorry, we misdiagnosed you and can't actually treat you" and went home to become an extremely anxious recluse.
>23
I was less reclusive and anxious by this stage, and doing some activities outside of the home. I did not find 23 an exciting year to be alive, and just kind of spent most of my time existing. I was on the good meds, though, and got a lot of writing done.
>25
Bad year. Lot of depression and suicidal intentions. Currently trying to find new antidepressant and manage seizures. Not very happy -- no job (too epileptic), nothing really to do. Existence is something to be endured as best as possible until I get cancer or something and can die in a socially acceptable manner.
>>
>>8423410

>10
I am in the middle of freedom and constraint. Sometimes I just want to be naked but I know I can't.
>13
I am firmly within constraint. I do not know how to interact with these people.
>16
I am firmly within freedom. I have finally become happy. I think.
>18
I am now in the middle of freedom and constraint, but the constraints I have are all of my own making and for my own good. I am still happy. I think lots.
>>
>10
cool, friendly and smart. probably viewed by my family and parents as a kid with great potential. did well in school and had friends.
>13
Probably the most popular kid in my school in the 6th and 7th grade. Most of the girls liked me but I hadn't gone through puberty had no desire for women.
>16
Still considered smart. Much less popular after switching into highschool. Still had good friends though. Hockey dominated my life. Hardly talked to any girls, started feeling invisible to women. Self confidence starting to sink.
>18
Smoking a lot of weed. Still a virgin. Went to a party school. Optimistic for a new start in college and excited to experience the college life. Fully convinced that I would do well in college and get a great job all while having a great time getting drunk and fucking hot chicks.
>20
Switched majors twice. Still smoking lots of weed. I'm at my most depressed. Still like to have a good time but spend a lot of time in my room with the door closed watching TV. Only have like 4 friends, but I go out with them a lot. Still don't talk to girls but have occasional drunken hookups at parties.
>21
Start to drink a lot more. Smoke less, but still smoking. Start to take school more seriously. Getting grades up. Same 4 or 5 friends. Still never had a girlfriend.
>23
A year after graduating. Reading has become my main hobby. Currently a NEET but I've had shitty jobs on and off, just can't stand to keep at the same shit job too long. Tinder has increased the amount of pussy I get 1000-fold. No longer smoke weed. Borderline alcoholic.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.