[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

“In assessing Nietzsche’s condition I have long been reminded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: waggykins.jpg (7KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
waggykins.jpg
7KB, 191x264px
“In assessing Nietzsche’s condition I have long been reminded of identical or very similar experiences with young men of great intellectual ability. Seeing them laid low by similar symptoms, I discovered all too certainly that these were the effects of masturbation [by hiding under their bed, perhaps]. Ever since I observed Nietzsche closely, guided by such experiences, all his traits of temperament and characteristic habits have transformed my fear into a conviction.”

wow, how did he ever recover from this?
>>
>>8422003
what if Nietzsche never went insane, what if he was just using his mastery of philosophy to astral project into the future to read the works of dfw and be dfw's best buddy, and dfw killed himself when Nietzsche's body finally failed his spirit?
>>
>the Nietzsche of music shitting on the Wagner of philosophy

These two deserved each other.
>>
>>8422009

plot stolen
>>
>>8422376
Nietzsche's madness letters about wagner were a fucking trip. It was also interesting how at least in Ecce Homo, Nietzsche softened a bit on Wagner, talked about how Tristan was his favorite work still even though Parsifal was the worst shit ever. He even said his years with Wagner were his best and how he'd give up any of his friends but never surrender that time with Wagner.
>>
>>8422376
I love Nietzsche's works dearly but I would be lying if I said all his shit talking didn't get me into Wagner.
>>
Nietzsche shit on Wagner far better than Wagner shit on Nietzsche.

On the one have, you have constructive criticism. On the other? "Lol, he wanked."
>>
>>8422441
Masturbation gives you syphilis. It's a perfectly good criticism.
>>
>>8421984
Always knew Nietzsche was a wanker
>>
>>8422450
What? Sex with women gives you syphilis. You can't pass a disease you don't have from yourself to yourself.
>>
>>8422483
Yes you can, it's called beta-cuckitus; which chronically afflicts masturbators.
>>
>>8422483
Then doesn't that mean only lesbian women can get syphilis? Then how do men get it?
>>
>>8422497
You can't be a cuck if you've never had a sexual partner.
>>
>>8422427
And Christianity.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.