[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my personal "library" - books I either wan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (264KB, 982x7000px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
264KB, 982x7000px
This is my personal "library" - books I either want to read or have already read.

What other books would /lit/ suggest?

I'm not interested in pseudo-intellectualism, I'm not interested in validating my ego; I don't give a crap if other people think the book is good or not because I have no intention of telling anyone about them. (Of course I am doing so here, but I'm anonymous and looking for more so whatever)

I like hard science fiction
politics too, but particularly right wing views and anything that could be described as "libertarian nationalist" - if you think that's fucking retarded then give me something to change my mind
philosophy is good, but shit that's actually comprehensible - art of motorcycle maintenance is alright, neitzsche is like "what the fuck is this guy smoking?" I'm particularly interested in anything that sets the foundation of or expands upon, western civilization
Technical books that help with practical things - e.g. programming
Books that are just plain fun to read

pastebin version so you can ctrl-f: http://pastebin.com/SVsyqRrb
>>
you're gonna get through maybe 5 books on this list before you give up

by the time you've given up you will have spent more time planning what books to read than actually reading
>>
This is a sad, sad post, and an even sadder image.
>>
>>8420605
I've already read a bunch of them. I don't think I'll ever read them all, and I don't care if I do. I pick and choose whichever ones sound the most interesting at any particular point in time and then read them.

Who gives a fuck if I go through them all?
>>
>I have never read, nor do I intend to read, any female authors: The Image

you can't make this stuff up

there are people like this who actually exist
>>
>>8420620
you do cause you're autistically making lists and seeking approval on an anonymous malaysian zither imageboard
>>
>>8420630
Not op, but so
>>
>>8420630
The last two female authors I read were Ursula K. Le Guin and Ann Leckie

I don't give a rats ass what sex the author is if the book is good.
>>
>>8420638
if you can't understand, you'll never understand

it's not the job of your greaters to educate you, it's something you seek for yourself
>>
>>8420674
This is an opinion only the person that holds that opinion cam educate someone.
So tell me why do you think this is inherently bad?
>>
>>8420671
It's clear you're more insulated than a copper wire. It's clear you have zero taste. It's clear you're not interested in reading any kind of acclaimed work. What's not clear is why this thread exists when this board literally has a sticky for exactly what you claim to seek.
>>
>>8420694
It's here to annoy you
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.