[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh hey what's up /lit/? I've had something on my mind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Triumph Over Mastery.jpg (984KB, 2392x3300px) Image search: [Google]
Triumph Over Mastery.jpg
984KB, 2392x3300px
Oh hey what's up /lit/? I've had something on my mind recently and thought 'You know what? Who are the best bunch of people to ask when you've got a niggle in your brain? That's right. /lit/!'

The question I want to ask is : How right is /pol/ about everything?
>>
They are mostly right about the problems but absolutely delusional about solutions.
>>
>>8419427
They're right about a lot of what they say about Leftists. They're wrong about the Jews, they're wrong about Nationalism in the 21st century and they're wrong about racism. Not that I'm not racist, I just think it's a lot more complicated than ridiculous notions of 'black' and 'white'/

Neo-reaction in general is a bit tedious
>>
>>8419514
For a moment I thought you weren't racist there. Phew.
>>
>>8419589
If there weren't such obvious social problems with scientific racism I think it would be fairly widespread. I mean we're animals, we didn't stop evolving once we split off. In terms of appearance this is very obvious, I don't really see why people would think it doesn't apply to psychological factors.

There was a recent book about this that outlined some of the differences between various populations. Their main example was the Ashkenazi having evolved slightly higher average IQ in the last 1000 years due to selective pressures created by their culture and unique position in Western and Central Europe.

Was a fairly convincing book, and the main reason Im racist in a kind of vague way
>>
>>8419608
When you say you're racist do you mean that you hold some level of contempt for non whites or that you simply acknowledge the proposed differences?
>>
>>8419637
I don't think 'white' as a categorization really means anything. I mean that I think it is likely various populations around the world have differences in cognitive traits.

Do I have a bunch of subconscious biases towards any male who doesn't look like me, yeah I do. Don't really know what to do about that apart from attempt to counter it. Wouldn't characterize that as contempt so much as 'vague hostility'
>>
>>8419608
Fucking racist scum
>>
>>8419645
I think there are some people that would call you a race 'realist'.
>>
>>8419672
>somebody identifies as racist
>use racist as an insult against them
Do you see why this is a poor choice
>>
>>8419677
>race 'realist'
I don't know, I've seen that term associated with the 'blacks are subhumans' crowd, which I don't want anything to do with
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.