[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>having out with qtpa2tie >very flirty and friendly,made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1471709711931.jpg (96KB, 1012x712px) Image search: [Google]
1471709711931.jpg
96KB, 1012x712px
>having out with qtpa2tie
>very flirty and friendly,made it VERY clear she wanted the D
>problem is she has a boyfriend and I'm a conservative man so I don't bang women in relationships
>one day she tells me that he's a huge Bernie Sanders supporter and was trying to assault Trump supporters at a rally when he got hia bell rung and wound up in the hospital
>we both share a good laugh about it
>well old sport, I tell myself, if he's a Sanders voter it would be misogynistic and problematic for him to try to control his girlfriends actions (I don't use quotation marks for quotes because my writing style is heavily influenced by Cormac McCarthy)
>I invite her out for vegetarian tacos (I don't believe in animal cruelty) to a Mexican restaurant where the staff was all legal (MAGA)
>afterwards I bring her back to my place and throw some smooth jazz on ncmccp+mpd (I only use free and open source software)
>we proceed to go to pound town on every available surface with my massive 6.25 inch cock and standing up (I have a great deal of functional strength thanks to Mark Rippetoes program)
>I even eat out her asshole because that's the type of man I am
>she was really feeling the burn that day, I guess you could say I socialized that pussy
>>
I don't think /lit/ is as full as trigger-pulled Marxists as you think it is

If anything I'm offended because I'm conservative like you. You should have been faithful to your conscience.
>>
>having out

Good one retard
>>
File: 1471636739560.png (890KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471636739560.png
890KB, 1280x720px
>>8418996
pls no bully
>>
>>8418982
>massive 6.25 cock
nice one
>>
File: 1406331779337.png (25KB, 638x769px) Image search: [Google]
1406331779337.png
25KB, 638x769px
>>8418982
> I'm a conservative man so I don't bang women in relationships
>we proceed to go to pound town

You came here to troll liberals
But only Jesus is crying.

May God have mercy on your soul.
>>
>>8418982
>6.25 inch
>massive
>implying
>>
>>8418982
Well written post my man. You went for a daring synthesis of memes and it really paid off.
I particularly enjoyed the bit about ncmpcpp+mpd. The incorrect spelling was a subtle but appreciated touch.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.