[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nietzsche Übermensch is obviously supposed to be one individual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: god-emperor-trump.jpg (140KB, 734x950px) Image search: [Google]
god-emperor-trump.jpg
140KB, 734x950px
Nietzsche Übermensch is obviously supposed to be one individual with with totalitarian power right?

We've all been sold the idea that Nietzsche meant that any ordinary human could become the superman (aka self-help bullshit) and that the Nazi's twisted the interpretation but, to my eyes, Hitler IS the Nietzschean overman. Nietzsche is asking you, the reader, to sacrifice your life to bring forth the leader of mankind that will create a higher human existence through his omnipotent 'will' alone. (aka his goals, his desires, his ambitions).

Even going beyond good and evil is necessary because slave morality, which is the morality of the masses, will oppose master morality every time. Thus, we need to go past good and evil aka slave morality to allow the Ubermensch to have free reign of his 'will' over the world; whatever it may be. (eg. commit genocide without need to moralise for the sheep and acting with impunity.)

To read the book any other way than as an apology for Totalitarianism seems like madness to me, but my SJW professors, who all love Nietzsche, are telling me I'm reading it wrong and that his sister corrupted the text. I don't fucking think I am reading it wrong. Nietzsche expressed similar thoughts in other books.

I think the Nazi's had the right interpretation of the Übermensch all along.
ps. I am not an alt-right nationalist.
>>
>>8417918
Übermensch does not need to impose power on anything, because his Will is enough. No governor ever could be übermensch, unless they got on their knees and lived like animals in a cave, like Nebuchadnezzar
>>
>>8417923

>Übermensch does not need to impose power on anything, because his Will is enough.
if people worship the Übermensch in his totality then he need not impose any power on anyone. His followers will carry out his absolute Will without question like the God Emporer.

The same sentiments are being made when Stannis says:
>Any man who must say 'I am the king' is no true king.

If Magneto magically became Princeps of the U.S., he would never need to impose his power on any normal human ever again because his 'Will' WILL be done by others.
>>
>>8417918
2/10 bait
>>
why don't you read him first
>>
File: le wise philosopher.jpg (20KB, 474x528px) Image search: [Google]
le wise philosopher.jpg
20KB, 474x528px
it's all just about perspective dude lmao how you read a work says more about yourself than the author

t. Nietzsche
>>
>>8417995
>Stannis
>Magneto
>>
don't ever say Nietzsche is or said or implied anything. because then his fanbois will rush in and tell you just how wrong you are. his philosophy evades common interpretation so individual criticisms gain no mas traction and are rendered null.
>>
>Nietzsche Übermensch is obviously supposed to be one individual with with totalitarian power right?
-- /lit/, misreading Nietzsche since the dawn of man

0/10, sage
>>
File: 1444661442105.jpg (23KB, 450x444px) Image search: [Google]
1444661442105.jpg
23KB, 450x444px
>enslave other people
>become enslaved to your master-slave relationship
>>
File: 1471510246013.png (711KB, 1600x2162px) Image search: [Google]
1471510246013.png
711KB, 1600x2162px
Every post in this thread is really dumb.

except this one
>>
File: 1445122143379.png (235KB, 396x583px) Image search: [Google]
1445122143379.png
235KB, 396x583px
>>8418368

>animu waifufag
>passing judgement on anyone
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.