[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> she saw a man ignited by himself and burned to the death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20160820-183754.png (305KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160820-183754.png
305KB, 1080x1920px
> she saw a man ignited by himself and burned to the death
> acting like she saw a baby has been being eaten alive

I fucking hate books. Specially about such stupid pussies.
>>
I can just tell this was written by a woman
>>
>>8417215
Nope, it's not
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25816688-the-fireman
>>
>>8417215
>>8417244

>Almond colored eyes

Kek so shit brown
>>
>>8417203
>anon wishes he was more badass edition
Seeing someone burn to death is full on one of the nastiest things ever. You don't understamd because you haven't witnessed such a thing.
>>
>>8417261
I've seen a couple on a bike was being run over by a track. I've seen their twitching bodies and blood everywhere. And you know what? It didn't impress me at all.
>>
File: 1463724007306.png (122KB, 281x314px) Image search: [Google]
1463724007306.png
122KB, 281x314px
>>8417262
>>
I saw a cat get hit by a car once.

It was still alive, but its front legs/etc must have been completely fucked. Its head/etc were lying on the ground, whilst its rear legs frantically tried to run away.
>>
>>8417265
Thank you for meaningful reply
>>
>>8417262
>And you know what? It didn't impress me at all.
That's quite good. But it's also really below babby tier compared to someone burning to death. I mean that unironically.
>>
>>8417269
Yes. of course seeing someone is burning alive is much worst thing but i don't thing i'm going to shiver and throw up everywhere. But actually I don't know. Anyway, overreaction of this bitch pisses me off
>>
>>8417277
Pretty standard reactions to shock desu senpai. Shivering is pretty normal.

It's not something that'd make you wretch in disgust, that's more likely nervous vomit. That said it does smell like barbecue and seeing someone barbecued alive more or less is disconcerting and I can see how some people might wretch at that.
>>
>>8417267
Thats fucked up
>>
>>8417261
Where have you seen someone being burned alive?
>>
That prose makes me shiver and throw up.
>>
>>8417277
The excerpt you posted is bad but not for "overreacting." This is among the most autistic threads I've ever seen in my life.
>>
>>8417267
I hope you put it out of pain
>>
>>8417379
In a fire anon.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.