[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright so my girlfriend just got hired for a one year nursing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1470350113452.png (409KB, 602x708px) Image search: [Google]
1470350113452.png
409KB, 602x708px
alright so my girlfriend just got hired for a one year nursing contact in NYC. as much as I love the idea of being able to write for a year straight uninterrupted I can't afford that. I'm a Canadian citizen and have no greencard. what are some jobs that pay cash I could try and get? to keep this /lit related have any of you gone to another country to write? how did it go?
>>
break up. it's impossible to write real lit if you're in a stable relationship
>>
>>8414843
Sell drugs
>>
>>8414845
lol stfu

>>8414947
I might need to know someone
>>
Stay in Canada and visit her on weekends, buddy.
>>
>>8415067
jesus christ that's expensive. she wants me to come so I can write. our apartment is paid for by the contract.
>>
>>8414957
kys and fuck off from /lit/
>>
>>8415093
lool
>>
>>8414843
drive out to like fucking middle of nowhere manitoba, saskatchenwan or alberta and just walk across and have someone pick you up.
>>
>>8414843
work part time at a fucking clothing store dude.
>>
>>8414843
Damn that sounds like fun

Definately go with her, man
>>
>>8415341
lol I can't do that legally my man.
>>
I'm a kiwi writing in Berlin. Going great I guess, but the yeah the problem is money.

Have you heard of WWOOFing? Free food + accomodation in exchange for working on the farm. I think I'm gonna do that soon.

There must be some wwoofing places around upstate NY

also this >>8414845
>>
>>8415401
I actually just did that at the Buffalo farm in mattawa ontario for 2 months. see the thing is we get our own place free of charge. it's part of her nursing contract. I have like $2000 and I'll probably run out.
>>
>>8415410
2K ain't bad, but yeah it won't last you a year. The fact that you get your own place free is fucking great. Just go dumpster diving or something, live on $5 a day, go shop in china town (you in Manhattan?). I lived in Manhattan for 4 months and food was cheap.

Sounds like a great /lit/ lifestyle opportunity though. Writing for a year sounds amazing. Good luck.
>>
>>8415067
That's too expensive, guy
>>
>>8415067
She would be dating someone else in a minute. Even ugly chicks can find a decent guy easily in NYC
>>
>>8415090
that confirms she must be ugly as sin, what kind of loser moves into a different country with an ugly woman
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.