[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's next step: 1. the world is awesome :) + affirm it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: nietzsche-colour.jpg (400KB, 960x1243px) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche-colour.jpg
400KB, 960x1243px
what's next step:

1. the world is awesome :) + affirm it
2. life sux :( + deny it
3. life sux :( + but affirm it anyway lol
>>
>>8409490
4. the world is awesome :) but deny it >:[
>>
>>8409490
The world sucks, let us make ourselves masters over it to better ourselves
>>
>implying the fragmentary sense-experience (you have never floated in outer space in the orbit of Jupiter, hence you haven't sense-experienced it; you haven't fought a shark with your bare hands, hence you haven't experienced it, and so on) you've gathered throughout your life gives you any license to deduce that anything outside said sense-experience is awesome--or sucks--too.
>>
is there a next step after nietzsche if you've already rejected romanticism and schopenhauer's pessimism?
>>
>>8409512
I'm serious btw. Just as liberalism constantly peters toward anarchical reductionism, the right is going to be driven further and further towards a metaphysical aristocratic system that, though built on little more than the impulses of a warlord or common chieftain, seeks to wear trappings of merit and hierarchy imposed order. Basically we're awaiting our Napoleon.
>>
Nietzsche never adhered to 1 or 2. Why bring these possibilities up?
>>
The world is so far beyond our grasp. There are so many great voids that exist between communities and individuals. The principles of existance are the same - we all wish to live happy, safe lives, but this is not always possible, certainly for those born in war torn countries, or for those in 'peaceful' countries who wish to make a difference, because those who hold the power will never see the bombs drop. The world does not suck. It is a beautiful place filled with the fearful and the tyrants, but with the way that warfare has developed the only action that can be taoen is one of passive resistance. People can only rise up by sitting down ajd saying 'no, i will not do it.' I am sick and marked for death. You dont know who i am, and really there is no need to. A few weeks ago i was at peace with this now i am scared.
>>
File: tips Christian morality.jpg (21KB, 474x528px) Image search: [Google]
tips Christian morality.jpg
21KB, 474x528px
>>8409490

Nietzsche doesn't think the world is awesome, or that it sucks.

He thinks it's both, but that we should embrace it in the entirety. If you have ever said 'Yes' to one moment of joy in your life, you have said 'Yes' to every moment of suffering that preceded.

Nietzsche is all about taking those "dark nights of the soul" alongside your good days.

Fuckin' read him ya big fuckin' chump.
>>
He ran out and swung his arms around a horse to protect it from being hit.
>>
>>8410940
This
>>
>>8410954
By calling himself the "antichrist" he affirmed his deep longing for Christ.
>>
>>8410959

By posting this comment you affirmed your autism.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.