[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good morning /lit/. I am a huge fan of lady and knight parallels.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (80KB, 564x801px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 564x801px
Good morning /lit/.
I am a huge fan of lady and knight parallels. But not queen and knight parallels. Im more into villainesses and the knights who serve her. Are they're anything you can recommend? Something like a sorceress and the man who serves her.

Not looking for typical henchmen or anything like that.
>>
>>8408248
I'm actually writing something like this, but it's more like a demon and a dude who has a pact with her which involves doing various horrible things and being fucked to exhaustion by her (he becomes emaciated and perpetually exhausted early on because of her sheer insatiability) in exchange for supernatural powers. Also it's set in the near future and isn't strictly written as genre fiction despite having potboilerish elements.
>>
>>8408309
Is it just some normal guy? I dont want it to be le funny harem protagonist guy.
I like stoic characters.

Is there a way to read what youre writing?
>>
>>8408309
sounds like shitty fetish self insert fic

kys
>>
>>8408352
This.
Dont let it be OC territory
>>
Bump for recs
>>
>>8408345
>>8408352
>>8408372
He's not normal, the story goes out of its way to constantly highlight his negative traits to the point where it's suggested the only reason he was even chosen for this was because of how exceptionally shitty, antisocial, and maladjusted a person he is. The idea is that he's groomed by forces beyond his comprehension to become a sort of champion of corruption and entropy because his life already embodied the process due to how badly he ran it into the ground. He's the protagonist, but there's absolutely nothing respectable or heroic about him and he's basically the villain and the narrator has nothing but disdain for him.

He mostly goes along with it all for lack of anything better to do or any other aspirations, and half-assedly cobbles together some motivations from bits of nonsense that he doesn't even really believe in. Also it's more of a mostly monogamous, submissive (on his part) arrangement with oedipal overtones, so even that aspect of it is supposed to come off as creepy or disgusting.
>>
>>8408568
>lack of anything better to do
Ugh. You shouldnt have told me about him. I just want a sort "my goal is to serve my queen/mistress" sort of thing.
>>
>>8408604
He does essentially become her slave pretty early on. Though it's characterized as more of an addictive/self-destructive situation rather than a conscious decision. She continually corrupts him until even the few morals and scruples he had to begin with are entirely eroded by the end.
>>
>>8408856
Bump
>>
If you aren't afraid of reading medieval stuff there is a genre I think called "Provenzal" where the protagonist is a man deeply in love of a princess, mistress, what have you, and he sees her as the embodiment of everything thats perfect and he basically adheres to her beauty and all around perfect being to encourage him on the battelfield or on his trips sometimes even refusing true love in favour of the first lady.
Tirant lo blanc is a good example.
>>
>>8408248
>serving women
Cuck
>>
Read spanish knight novels from the XVI century I think they are right up your alley. Try Amadis De Gaula
>>
This makes me consider a question for /lit/. If you were going to create an female-dominated society that wasn't whiteknighty or twitter fan fic bitten, but rather just some badass thuggin bitches, what would it look like?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.