[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just translated this text I wrote yesterday from German to E

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

File: keep-shopping-jam-poster.jpg (373KB, 1350x1763px) Image search: [Google]
keep-shopping-jam-poster.jpg
373KB, 1350x1763px
Just translated this text I wrote yesterday from German to English. What do you think?:

Realize your true potenial. Be yourself. Emancipation! Are the mantra of our time. The American Century of the Self is all pervasive with its idelogogy of self-optimization and self-display becoming increasingly the meaning of life. Your are priviliged and have every opportunity to seize life. So act! Apart from the possibility, that this can be perceived as a huge burden, I am of course priviliged as a white central-European male and a potential Master of the Universe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0nlygb1Qfw

But I ask myself, whether i can really live freely as a passenger. What about the train driver, the attendants, the smoking ban and my ticket. This background is always suppressed by the seemingly absolute freedom, that Property and Liberalism promise. So i find myself facing a choice: Coffee with or without milk? Do I want remain a poor, marginalized activist or do I want to ascend the career ladder? But i want coffee without cream, wirthout hidden implications. Here, an analogy to the theory of violence comes into mind. Of course i reject violence on the basis, that voilence doesn't happen. But here aswell an ideological screen masks structual violence, that is perpetated millionfold on a daily basis by police, military and corporation in the name of freedom and capital.
I have been told, that I just have to contribute a fair share to society and will in return receive an adequate ticket and rules, lake the ban on smoking, have to be obeyed.
„He's just emittered, that he himself isn't the train driver, but if he joins a party, he may well become one.,“ is the obvious response to my dissaffection with current affairs. But I don't want to lead anyone. I don't have the prentense to tell anyone how he/she should live. I this case I'm more liberal than a libertarian. Globally people find themselves in different religions, cultures and civilisatory and technological milieus. You can't force your way of life upon others. We have made this experience abundantly over and over again with Nazism, Communism and more recently with the Iraq and Afghanist wars.
I take liberertarianism, carried to the extremes by Objectivism of an Ayn Rand, more serious than it takes itsel, which is, considering the fact, that surpluses are privatized and debts socialized and subsidies here and tariff slashing there, not particularly difficult. But I take it even more seriously than it takes itself on paper and stick to Max Stirner: „Whoever will be free must make himself free. Freedom is no fairy gift to fall into a man's lap. What is freedom? To have the will to be responsible for one's self.“
cont.
>>
>>8408245
cont.

Even if you made me leader, I would still be dependent on the switchman, on the corporation, that pays my salary and diverts my taxes. Even if I'd get the train attendants under control, there would be police and military, EU and NATO, wating for me on the outside. I want to free my potential, but you don't let me. I don't have any demands and wouln't know who to point them at. I want to step out, but as i try to set my foot on the platform, I slide into free fall. There is only this one train, you tell me.
How can I develop freely and be myself then? Ich can cope with requests, but only if they are serious. Are you serious? Than take yourself serious, or I will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsWzfGXmJaI

The world is your oyster and I am a pearl. If the world won't mature I will break its shell.
„Then go into the woods or Thailand's beaches“
No, I will stay here, and I am not alone.
>>
>>8408245
bump for freedom
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-12-07-02h15m55s255.png (1MB, 1018x424px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-12-07-02h15m55s255.png
1MB, 1018x424px
>>8408245
shameless self bump
>>
well this went even worse than expected
>>
come on anyone?
>>
>>8408245
It's fucking garbage, mate.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.