[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are some feisty, intelligent female characters in contemporary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: hermione.jpg (33KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
hermione.jpg
33KB, 625x415px
Who are some feisty, intelligent female characters in contemporary fiction?

I'm thinking along the lines of Hermione Granger from Harry Potter.
>>
bump4
>>
>>8403323
my diary t b h
>>
>>8403387
Please be in LONDON
>>
>>8403323
sabriel
>>
also the girl in skulduggery pleasant
>>
Rachel Owlglass
Oedipa Maas
Katje Borgesius
Frenesi Gates
Rebekah Mason
Yashmeen Halfcourt
Shasta Fay Hepworth
Maxine Tarnow
>>
>>8403396
I know this is a meme but I'm fully serious. A third of my diary revolves around this one seemingly perfect girl that goes to the same weekly philosophy lectures at my university who I've thoroughly stalked on the Internet as to find out about her parents, extended family, old friends; I've used a fake account and even made transnational calls posing as an intelligence officer trying to gather information to learn more about her. i've trailed her in real life and I know her routine better than I adhere to my own.
>>
Elizabeth Bennett

Elinor Dashwood
>>
>>8403488
>Lol Hey man your novel sounds like it's coming a long nicely haha
>>
>>8403488
That's called being a stalker anon don't stalk people
>>
Kate and Constance from The Mysterious Benedict Society
>>
>>8403488
are you an Intj?
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Sereth Prime from my own series. She's intelligent, fiery, and a good military tactician

A fan loved her character and made a piece of fan art.
>>
Purity?
>>
>>8403488
Umm
>>
>>8403323
Masterful troll, very subtle. 10/10
>>
>>8404498
>complimenting yourself
This post is so far from a troll. God I hate you faggots
>Hurr that's why it's so masterful, only him and I can see it!
Well, then, you're both stupid.
>>
>>8404277
Does she have wicked sense of humor tho
>>
>>8403532
>who I've thoroughly stalked on the Internet
>That's called being a stalker anon don't stalk people
Huh. Really makes you think.
>>
>>8403488
post excerpt pls
>>
>>8403323
she's black
>>
>>8403488
Publish it and become a bitter, rich novelist.
>>
>>8404786
He tails her and finds shut out about her family. Did you read the whole post?
>>
>>8403488
you truly need to see a doctor.
>>
>>8403488
you've got issues, my dude. that shit ain't healthy. let it drop before you both get hurt, no good can come of it.
>>
>>8403488

You're running out of time
and time devours all
and I'll devour you
you won't have a chance to move
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.