[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have founded a new philosophical school. I consider all destruction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: saturn.jpg (474KB, 588x969px) Image search: [Google]
saturn.jpg
474KB, 588x969px
I have founded a new philosophical school.

I consider all destruction of life to be morally just and all creation of life to be immoral.

It is taking the tenets of antinatalism to their logical end by removing the ingrained biases of conventional ideology.

My main objection to antinatalism in its prevalent form is that it is a form of liberalism, which makes it self-defeating.

By that I mean that antinatalists are generally people who are childless, want to remain childless for antinatalist reasons and want to convince others to do the same. They claim to consider reproduction to be the worst thing you can do, but they aren't consistent in it, they don't really mean this. They are liberals. This is demonstrated by the fact that they consider the act of reproduction not worse than intervening with someone else's right to reproduce. If they were true antinatalists, they would intervene.

If they considered the creation of life to truly be the greatest sin, they would consider violence a justified method of combating existence.

A real antinatalist would not only intervene in other people's reproductive behaviour, he would oppose, by all means necessary, the continuation of life in general.

A real antinatalist would be someone who considers every act that diminishes life to be the morally right thing to do, and every act that aids the continuation of life to be morally wrong.

A real antinatalist would consider planting a tree to be infinitely worse than stabbing a pregnant woman in the belly.

A real antinatalist would be an extinction accelerationist.

A real antinatalist would rather be called an omnicidist, meaning a person who actively strives to destroy all life, to end the existence and continuation of every single lifeform.
>>
>>8402296
Yeah I could get behind this except that we would lose. Humans are remarkably fucking hard to exterminate
>>
>>8402296
Sublime meme.
>>
>>8402296
>new
>>
>>8402296
>I consider all destruction of life to be morally just
I remember being 14.
>>
File: 1405431523635.png (72KB, 1041x397px) Image search: [Google]
1405431523635.png
72KB, 1041x397px
>>8402296
back again, lad?
>>
>>8402355
Will OP ever recover?
>>
File: The Edge.jpg (25KB, 528x224px) Image search: [Google]
The Edge.jpg
25KB, 528x224px
>>
>>8402296
And what have you done to act on this "new" outlook, you terminally retarded, edgy 14 year old?

>inb4 bait

This board is supposed to be about literature, so kindly fuck off back to r9k
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.