[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YYAAAAAAAAAAAWN *lips smacking sound* What a jolly good morning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_o0y977rrgc1v0pigno1_400.jpg (48KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0y977rrgc1v0pigno1_400.jpg
48KB, 253x229px
YYAAAAAAAAAAAWN
*lips smacking sound*
What a jolly good morning for a NEET! I wonder what I'll do first today, betwwen finishing my dawn-of-the-next-century baroque novella or rewrite Finnegans Wake in a more obscure fashion, maybe even translate a play from the Middle age.

Huh? What's that? Who's there? OH! It's only you, wagieslavie! I almost hadn't notice you, you're so easy to miss though. What are you doing here during plain day light hours? Shouldn't you be in mr Shekelstein's office sorting trivial documents and wishing you had more than two days break? Oh and, by the way, thanks a lot for basically funding my lifestyle, I really appreciate it. How's that very mediocre and common short story you're writing? Not happening? And that thing about reading the grecs? That too? Uuuuh, that's a real bummer.

Oh well wagieslavie, I won't keep you too long, have a fine day!
>>
>implying you do anything other than shitpost and jerk off to anime
>>
>>8400828
I sell my vintage arlequin collectible books online for about 100$-200$ online, not only that but I only consume the best and top notch of litterature, notably the Bronte sisters and Vilier de l'Isle Adam. I also write books for a living and am pretty succesful with my poetry branch.
>>
>>8400805
~ slack tight, frogger ~

Is the NEET the hermite of our century?
>>
File: 1470016431132.jpg (138KB, 970x582px) Image search: [Google]
1470016431132.jpg
138KB, 970x582px
>>8400841
>best and top notch of litterature,
>Bronte sisters
>>
>>8401272
Not only that, but I just purchased their entire body of work, making me a top tier litterature critic with a valuable opinion. Rest easy, wagie, being cultivated is a pretty hard life, you weren't meant for that.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.