[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how's the new canon books? Anything worth reading or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1280px-Star_Wars_Logo.svg.png (63KB, 1280x773px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Star_Wars_Logo.svg.png
63KB, 1280x773px
So how's the new canon books? Anything worth reading or is it all p o o p o o ?
>>
>>8399132
Some are complete shit, some are great. All the books by Wendig are fuckin' terrible.
>>
>>8399132
/pleb general/?
>>
>>8399189
>Chains rattle as they lash the neck of Emperor Palpatine. Ropes follow suit—lassos looping around the statue’s middle. The mad cheers of the crowd as they pull, and pull, and pull. Disappointed groans as the stone fixture refuses to budge. But then someone whips the chains around the back ends of a couple of heavy-gauge speeders, and then engines warble and hum to life—the speeders gun it and again the crowd pulls—

>The sound like a giant bone breaking.

>A fracture appears at the base of the statue.

>More cheering. Yelling. And—

>Applause as it comes crashing down.

>The head of the statue snaps off, goes rolling and crashing into a fountain. Dark water splashes. The crowd laughs.

>And then: The whooping of klaxons. Red lights strobe. Three airspeeders swoop down from the traffic lanes above—Imperial police. Red-and- black helmets. The glow of their lights reflected back in their helmets.

>There comes no warning. No demand to stand down.

he thinks he's the modern day James Joyce with his gimmick writing style, but he fucking fails at it
>>
>>8399132
It's all bantha fodder.
>>
>>8399189
>He shifts nervously from foot to foot. “I just thought you could say, you know… thank you?”

>“Oh. Well.” Miriam clears her throat, loosens some of that tobacco mucus that nests in her vocal cords. “Thank you, Jace. By the way, I hate that name. Jace. Jason – Jason is a good name. Or Jay. I like Jay. It’s like a bird. I like birds. Mostly.”

>“Do you like me?”

>“Huh?”

>“I like you.”

>“Oh, sweet Christ on a crumbcake, really?”

>“Really what? We’ve known each other for a year now and we’ve kind of skirted around each other and flirted–”

>“I did not flirt.”

>“We were flirting,” he says, nodding, smirking. “Sometimes people flirt and they don’t even know it.”

>She narrows her eyes. “Nnnyeah, I think I’d know.”

>He reaches out. Takes her hand. “That bed looks pretty comfortable.”

>She shoves him backward. Not hard enough to crack his skull against the doorframe, but enough to get the message across.

>“Hey,” he says, genuinely stung. “Ow.”

>“Thank your stars and garters I didn’t perform dentistry using your asshole as the entry point.”

>He sighs. “Friend-zoned again. Nice guys finish last.”

>The temperature in her mental thermometer pops the glass. “What did you just say? Are you seriously pulling that nice-guy friend-zone crap? You little turd, how’s that supposed to make somebody feel? That my friendship is just a way station to my pussy? Is that what my companionship is worth to you, Jace?”

>“It’s not like that. I just thought–”

>“You thought what? That because you’re a nice guy, my panties will just drop because you deserve to have my thighs around your ears? Fuck you, dude. Being a nice person is a thing you just do, not a price you pay for poonani. I’m not a tollbooth. A kind word and a favor don’t mean I owe you naked fun time.”

>Now he’s mad. Brow stitched. Lip curled. “Oh, like you’re a nice person? Please.”

>“I’m not! I’m not nice. And this is not news, dude. I’d rather be a cranky bitch who lets you know what she’s thinking than some passive-aggressive dick-weasel who thinks friendship with a girl is secondary to her putting out. You wanted to fuck me? You shoulda just said so. I would’ve at least respected that, and we wouldn’t have to do this boo-hoo woe-is-me pissy-pants guilt-fest.”

>She throws on her jacket and snatches the email out of his hand and slings the bag over her shoulder. A hard elbow to the gut leaves him bent over and oof-ing.

>Miriam heads to the door.

>He trails after like a bad smell.

>Taevon and Cherie watch, goggle-eyed.

>“I’m sorry,” Jace says, rubbing his stomach.

>“You are sorry,” she says, throwing open the door to the hallway.

>“I’m a dick.”

>“A tiny dick. An insignificant dick. Positively microbial.”

>“Can I call you?”

>“Can you… No, you can’t call me.”

but he's epic XD
>>
>>8399206
aka any thread you start, darth baiter
>>
>>8399247
It's like a shitty modern 20 minute comedy TV show
>>
The Darth Vader comics series has been the most interesting so far out of everything, though the art is abysmal.
>>
icky icky poo!
>>
eh
>>
File: 1457342388123.gif (1MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
1457342388123.gif
1MB, 360x203px
>>8400157
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.