[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: aaaaaa.jpg (124KB, 1167x656px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaa.jpg
124KB, 1167x656px
my friend actually said this

is he right?
>>
Not remotely
>>
lol
no
>>
>>8398312
HOLY SHIT ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED
will kierkegaard ever recover?
>>
>>8398312
>my friend said Hitler was right to kill the 6 million
>my friend said that Einstein's special relativity was soundly refuted by Inmendham

get new friends if that is the case
>>
jesus god no

boy wouldn't make it through the first paragraph of any of ol' Aabye's books.
>>
>>8398312
Kiekegaard BTFO with absolute logic and reason, Christfags decimated for the 6 gorillionith time. How will they ever recovered?
Pro tip: They can't.
>>
>>8398423
more like cuckedeguard, am i rite?
>>
The average high schooler isn't even as angsty as Kierkegaard.
>>
>the average high school atheist is smarter than a professor of philosophy

doubt.jpeg
>>
>>8398594
>philosophy
>smart
ehl oh ehl.
>>
>>8398610
2/10
>>
>>8398617
Science has the bigger dick.
Philosophy is just explaining common sense.
>>
>>8398583
criminally underrated
>>
>>8398437

>Inmendham

as much as I hate that this guy became the poster-child for antinatalist discussion, that whole community of debating armchair philosophers is one of the last remnants of youtube's original greateness and I'll be a little sad what that miserable dude kicks the bucket
>>
>>8398583
heh
>>
>>8398621
Common sense which seems painfully uncommon.
>>
>>8398312
You need to have faith tat he isn't.
>>
>>8398583
I see what you did there. Can't decide to laugh or move on. I'm going to hang myself.

--XaStenchalizum
>>
>>8398621
Yes, common sense for an uncommonly stupid society.
>>
>>8398638
its a wonder he can have such a reputation as to have an ED page, be the face of a movement and part of the youtube atheist old-guard, regularly put out videos for a decade and only have 9000 subs.
>>
>>8398621
2/10 bait
>>
>>8398312
Kierks is good, watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw36V_iXR2k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkh2TXCHpNs
>>
>>8398312
Racemixing is causing IQ to go down significantly.

We must secure our existence and a future for white children.
>>
The average, educated 18th century man was smarter than the majority of our most brilliant minds today, never mind the atheists.

Overall, I mean. The breadth of their knowledge was vast - whereas today, our educational institutions exist to churn out workers who are educated in a very narrow field. They revolve around money, rather than l'art pour l'art and vérité pour vérité.

Read Nietzsche's lectures on education. He knew what was coming.
>>
>>8399284
The usual criticism now seems to be we're really good at abstract reasoning, to the degree that the average person today is a genius compared to onlt 100 years ago. But we lack as much knowledge. So I would say on general we're smarter (and it's smarter in a certain way) but less knowledgeable.

What worries me (partly because I know I do this too much) is the whole using the internet as de facto group memory. I don't need to know that the US Declaration of Independence was in 1776 because I always have access to wikipedia brain that tells me it was in 1337 and also known as the Decleration of Faggotry.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.