[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"...because races condemned to One Hundred Years of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 56329339.jpg (51KB, 800x561px) Image search: [Google]
56329339.jpg
51KB, 800x561px
>"...because races condemned to One Hundred Years of Solitude did not
have a second opportunity on earth"

Are you shitting me?

FUCKING DROPPED
>>
>>8397365
>You were the Critique of Pure Reason all this time.
You kant be serious...
>>
>>8397365
Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking faggot
>>
Very sturdy this frame is, whats it made of?
Why sir, thats some quality Norwegian Wood
>>
>I called her The Annotated Lolita: Revised and Updated

And you called other authors non-entities, Nabokov.
>>
>>8398715
/meme
>>
>>8397365
>>8397418
>>8397423
>>8398698
>>8398715

Guys, what is this even about? An manga of some kind??
>>
>he was soon borne away by the waves and lost in the darkness and distance, thinking to himself
>I hope they don't name me after that asshole Frankenstein
>>
"Wow ... Uh.. that was something... And what do you call your act?"
"We are the The Brothers Karamazov!"
>>
>On the contrary, Aunt Augusta, I've now realised for the first time in my life the vital Importance of Being Earnest.

haha that's too wilde for me hahahaha
>>
>At last, I have gone Beyond Good and Evil.
Really?
>>
>"As I sat in my room, sniffing farts, I gazed upon my canvas and saw my finished work: A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man

Bravo, Joyce. Bravo.
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 500x360px
That kanye song is so fresh, what's it called?
>'waves' , ms Wolfe.
>>
Call me Ishmael. On second thought, just fucking dont
>>
DON'T STEAL /TV/ MEMES
>>
>>8397423
sukk MUH DIKK
>>
>And when I saw my pussy in the mirror, it was of the colour purple.
>>
>>8398698
Isn't it good?
>>
>This journey will by the grace of the pancreator be called the book of the new sun
Wolfe, why?
>>
nigger nigger nigger sound and the fury nigger nigger nigger
seriously Faulkner?
>>
File: MieYOabOSPpioSh-1600x900-noPad.jpg (100KB, 1080x607px) Image search: [Google]
MieYOabOSPpioSh-1600x900-noPad.jpg
100KB, 1080x607px
>>8397365
Want to point out that this really is the last line of the book.
>>
File: ernest_hemingway_paris_1924[1].jpg (291KB, 760x564px) Image search: [Google]
ernest_hemingway_paris_1924[1].jpg
291KB, 760x564px
>>8397365

"You ever notice how the moon rises Jake? it goes away to much dismay and the next night it rises again."
"Yes Brett what of it?"
"Well have you noticed how The Sun Also Rises Too"
"I don't know what I see in you"
>>
>>8397365
>The cultural and societal expectations set throughout the world have become highly problematic for Women, and Men are doing nothing to fix this.
Holy shit, McElroy, try being a little subtle for once.
>>
>>8399040
kek
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.