[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> https://es.scribd.com/document/1949 75370/The-Anarchist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 200px-Fernando-pessoa1[1].jpg (10KB, 200x221px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Fernando-pessoa1[1].jpg
10KB, 200x221px
> https://es.scribd.com/document/194975370/The-Anarchist-Banker

Was he right lit? Is this the best way to be an anarchist? It looks to me more like egoism the way our favourite ghost buster would like it.
>>
>>8396225
can you summarize his point? it's not opening for me
>>
>>8396305
The best way to help a society reach its "natural state" of anarchy is through an individual effort to free yourself from the social norms that perpetuate the status quo, seeing that in any (i.e. anarchist) collective new forms of tyranny will arise from the natural qualities - as in leader vs follower personality, for example - of its constituents, which goes against the greater objective.
>>
bump because it's an interesting read
>>
>>8397947
this is being discussed now in marketing and politics. the power of the minority whose values become of the majority and thus change happens. i don't know how far we can take it with anarchism, which sounds very similar to individualism from his pov. the anarchy of the one is mere egoism, is it not?
>>
>>8397947
Sounds really interesting
>>
>>8396225
desu I thought he was being ironic when he wrote this.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.