[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you think you're righter but everything you ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 081.gif (2MB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
081.gif
2MB, 320x287px
>tfw you think you're righter but everything you ever write is based off the absurdity of existence and attempting to reveal absurdity in everything and induce existential vertigo, but it never works because the brain and words themselves are hard wired to give mathematical meanings.

Fucking dick lit. I really, no, fuck, I can't. It's like, sometimes I write stuff, but once and a while I just decide that I will stop writing for a while. I think this is one of those times. Usually I write a lot, everyone on lit says that my writing fucking sucks, although a couple people told me thought my writing is enjoyable even though it's "not good". I mean, I don't even know anymore lit, I wonder if this shit kills my creativity, you know what I mean? I want to be a creative person, but I just think that my creativity died some time back in high school. I don't like drawing anymore, I don't like playing music, I realize slowly that I suck at writing too. I wish everyone else would just kill themselves, I fucking hate all of you, I hate you pieces of shit so much. You're a bunch of assholes but yet for some reason I still end up going onto this forum.
>>
Shitposting isn't fun if you're a babbling retard. There needs to be some illusion.
>>
>>8396224

You had described me as well till the last bit.

If you think this forum is your problem, stop coming. It'd probably do you good, lad
>>
>>8396239
>If you think this forum is your problem, stop coming. It'd probably do you good, lad
Then just forget I wrote that last bit, seriously.
>>
>>8396239
And no, I don't wish everyone here would kill themselves. I actually sort of hate it when people say that, but a lot of times I say things that I hate that other people say for more impact, and I feel like kind of a dumbass for even saying that now. I think that some posters on lit are really nice, but there's probably a minority of shit posting assholes who crap up the board. Sorry for saying shit without really thinking it all the way through, honestly.
>>
the purple poster, eh

writing is a skill that can be practiced, being shit now means nothing.

learn to
1. take criticism because you need to improve at this
2. read every day
3. practice every day

trite advice, but accurate
>>
>>8396690
I just wish that I could go somewhere far away from other people without even internet. A cabin in the woods, with a book shelf and music. I wish that I could get away from all the distractions and all the worries about being around other people, because to be honest I think all these distractions poison me. Even though I don't interact with anyone outside of the internet and frankly haven't in years, I still feel as though being around people and civilization has poisoned me.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.