[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>be this guy >upset a demi god because of pure greed >fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: agamemnon_231.jpg (42KB, 285x275px) Image search: [Google]
agamemnon_231.jpg
42KB, 285x275px
>be this guy
>upset a demi god because of pure greed
>fuck up real bad, get a big part your troops killed because of this
>Diomedes has your back
>realize its not enough and still being BTFO because of divine help
>turn back to the Demi-god because grampa's friend told you so
>demi-god says " fuck you " and claims he will leave the place
>your army is getting BTFO still
>demi-god boyfriend's dies
>avenges his boyfriend, setting a rupture point on the Trojan war

How can one man be so stupid only to be saved by sheer luck ?

Its a great tale. I want to belive it was real. I even though to print a shirt with an Achilles statue under the text " I want to Belive "
>>
>>8395919
>saved by sheer luck
I dont think you ever read what happens when he gets back home.
>>
>>8395929
His wife was banging some other guy, wasnt it ? I never read the Odissey.
But i meant only in the course of war
>>
>>8395947
No, the wife didnt bang any other guy. Read it pleb

> inb4 baitd
>>
>>8396236
Yes she did bang an another guy.

>While Agamemnon is away fighting for ten years as Troy, Clytaemnestra, bitterly resentful of his killing of their daughter, forms an adulterous relationship with Aegisthus[...]
Form the introduction of Aeschylus - The Oresteia, translated by Richmond Lattimore and David Greene
>>
>>8396348
Haha alright, since you mentioned odyssey i somehow thought you spoke of odyssevs wife, my bad
>>
>>8396913
I'm not >>8395947
>>
Fuck Nestor and his "wise elder" BULLSHIT, he's a fucking waste of space and I don't know why the fuck they brought him to Troy. And what's with the fucking LIONS
>>
>>8397213
Antiquity really had a hard-on for lions. Nestor was based tho, but too old to really participate. He should have stayed at home.
>>
Agememnon: The Original Cuck
>>
>>8395919
It's not luck to have a guy fighting on your side help you win
>>
>>8398464
>Fighting like a macho over years
>Fucking the demi-gods favourite
>cuck
are you retarded?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.