[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl brags about how she reads books >ask her what books

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

>girl brags about how she reads books
>ask her what books she reads
>she reads genre fiction
>mfw
>>
>>8395732
Wheras you only read the finest literature such as Infinite Jest, Lolita and Dorian Gray.
>>
>>8395748
coming in hot from the sci fi crowd. fucking fag
>>
>>8395755
Ahh, let me stroke your little neck.
>>
File: hurrdurrimmagirl.gif (2MB, 632x344px) Image search: [Google]
hurrdurrimmagirl.gif
2MB, 632x344px
>guy brags about how he reads books
>brags about it on /lit/

Needless to say I dumped his ass and raw-fucked his older brother instead.
>>
>>8395770
This would have been more potent bait if you'd said:

>...raw-fucked his /pol/-posting older brother...
>>
>>8395773
only someone on 4chan would think anyone remotely related to /pol/ has sex
>>
>>8395773
/pol/ and /lit/ aren't arch enemies. The normies who don't visit 4chan and have high-functioning social lives, on the other hand...

His brother is a regular browser on r/books btw
>>
>>8395785
>Not nicolascagefarting.gif
>>
>>8395785
>'normies'

Please stop perpetuating misinformation. This dichotomy does not exist.
>>
>start studying english at a top tier university
>all girls I attend classes with flood their instagram with tons of pretentious vividly filtered images of books, libraries, themselves with books in the background, themselves in library, themselves at lit cafe etc
>>
>>8395785
>normies

I fucking hate this word. Fuck off, you aren't a special snowflake because you read books or have 1 IQ point over the average.
>>
>>8395820
That's really not what is implied by not being a normie. Being a normie is a good thing. It doesn't mean you're dumb or mediocre or whatever, it just means you're not a failure.
>>
>>8395812
If that's where they spend their time, why is it pretentious? Maybe you're bitter because you don't go outside, Anon. Because you wish you sat there by them in their lit café, getting a quicky in the library bathroom, discussing poetry while cuddling rainy days.
You bitterness is a stench.
>>
>>8395732
>talking to girls who aren't hanging off your father's arm, presented as marriage prospects

You, sir, cannot possibly have read, nor will you ever read, anything of value.
>>
>>8395836

>Projection
>>
>>8395849
What century is this again?
>>
>>8395732
If you ask her to kiss you you might turn back into a human.
>>
>>8395778
>implying they never fuck each other
>>
>>8395748
This, the faggots on this board that read off lists get too much respect. At least the Goodreads thread people are branching out, presumably to grow their internet penis.
>>
>>8395778
I know one guy who posts on /pol/ and has a tranny gf

he is a very interesting dude overall
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.