[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive never identified so completely with a character in a book,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: _0.gif (2MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
_0.gif
2MB, 800x600px
Ive never identified so completely with a character in a book, part one felt like the author was describing me, my actions and glimpses of a potential future. Every brush with a young girl, or internal monologue of HH felt more like my own thoughts and actions than something i was reading.

Now, I admit im a lolicon/pedophile/pedosexual/hebephile or whatever label people give someone who likes young girls, and that it was part of the reason I read Lolita. But the efect it had was not what I was expecting.

Part two was, different. I could see myself in that position. I became more paranoid along with HH with every page turn. The book turned from a exciting self insertable piece of erotica to something that took every single thought, every rationalization I had about (for a lack of a better word) my passion, tore it to pieces and completely destroyed the shreds.

Since then I just cant bring myself to like, or even tolerate myself. When I see a young girl, im torn torn between excitement and shame, sadness, and hatred for what I am. Ive deleted my whole collection of pictures, stopped going to certain sites, and completely stopped fantasizing about this topic.

This book has completely and utterly destroyed something that I loved, down to my very core.

Have any of you guys ever read something that made something you liked totally unbearable? Does this feeling fade, or is it a permanent shift in thought that can only be changed by an equally moving book?
>>
>>8393050
The book have just shown the inner antinomy of your character, the very same that tormented Humbert Humbert. You either care about little girls' well-being or fuck them. Choose one for yourself and stick to it.

But, really, was it really that difficult to realise that raping children is harmful to them?
>>
>>8393064
u'd b suprise
>>8393050
wtf i hate little girls now
>>
>>8393050
Kill yourself.
>>
>>8393050
Have you ever considered drinking bleach?
>>
>>8393050
>I admit im a lolicon
fagggoooooottttt
>>
>>8393064
>choose one for yourself
I come down on the side that you should not rape children
>>
>>8393375
>>8393208
why?
>>
>>8393064
It almost sounds like you're implying that sex is harmful to children.
>>
kys kys
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.