[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wants to make the most realistic fantasy >Doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Game_of_thrones.jpg (257KB, 933x1424px) Image search: [Google]
Game_of_thrones.jpg
257KB, 933x1424px
>Wants to make the most realistic fantasy
>Doesn't include any form of drugs besides alcohol
>>
Don't they talk about milk of the poppy a lot
>>
Who needs drugs when you can get high on MAGIC
>>
>>8391890
>Don't they talk about milk of the poppy a lot
Yeah, OP is a showfag.
>>
>>8391890
>>8391976
I meant more like something they smoke. There's barely any mention of them smoking herbs
>>
>>8391999
>I meant more like something they smoke.
Why did you say "any form of drugs" then if you specifically meant drugs that you smoke?
>>
>>8391999
>realistic fantasy
>smoking

maybe if GRRM's book was a psuedo-colonial era fantasy maybe
>>
>>8391999
Yeah and they smoke alcohol.

Fuck what you pretend you claim you meant.

Stop trying to wipe your ass, just admit you're wrong.
>>
>>8392049
>>8392091
Another dumbass btfo.

Nice work anons.
>>
File: 1464638631410.jpg (45KB, 681x496px) Image search: [Google]
1464638631410.jpg
45KB, 681x496px
>>8391890
>>8391976
>>8392049
>>8392075
>>8392091
>>8392096
>they read Game of Thrones
>>
>>8392100
this. i can't stand seeing this pleb garbage, makes me want to fucking puke.
>>
File: shen-nung-cannabis.jpg (96KB, 544x697px) Image search: [Google]
shen-nung-cannabis.jpg
96KB, 544x697px
>>8392075

DUDE WEED LMAO
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_smoking
>Cannabis smoking in India has been known since at least 2000 BC

>Fumigation (dhupa) and fire offerings (homa) are prescribed in the Ayurveda for medical purposes and have been practiced for at least 3,000 years while smoking, dhumrapana (literally "drinking smoke"), has been practiced for at least 2,000 years.

>Cannabis smoking was common in the Middle East before the arrival of tobacco, and, early on, was a common social activity centered on the type of water pipe called a hookah. As today, the pipes often had several tubes to accommodate multiple smokers, or smokers would pass the nozzle around in the many smoking houses that functioned as social hubs in major centers of Muslim culture like Istanbul, Baghdad, and Cairo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_medical_cannabis
>The botanist Hui-lin Li wrote that in China, "The use of Cannabis in medicine was probably a very early development. Since ancient humans used hemp seed as food, it was quite natural for them to also discover the medicinal properties of the plant."
>>
>>8392100
>>8392103
>they read threads on /lit/
>not plebs
>>
>>8391886
This has to be bait.

The Mountain That Rides is literally a milk of the poppy addict. That's like the equivalent of a heroin addict in our world. He drinks it like most men drink wine.

Why the fuck they gotta smoke stuff? They drink and do opiates. The world building wouldn't have been better with more drugs. That aspect is just fine the way it is.
>>
Disliking ASOIAF is a bigger meme than liking infinite jest.
>>
>>8392218
But is liking Infinite Jest really a meme? Or is it the best novel in existence?

I CAN'T FUCKING MEME THIS OUT
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.