[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>daddy, when will the dilettantes that make up the American

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: le asking girl.jpg (320KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
le asking girl.jpg
320KB, 1600x1200px
>daddy, when will the dilettantes that make up the American literary establishment recognize that Charles Portis was our nation's finest 20th century novelist? Please don't tell me they're going to wait until he dies and then pretend like they were always huge fans.
>>
>Calling me daddy when she's a teenager.

I would tackle this problem before answering her question.
>>
Holy fuck I know this girl
>>
>>8391784
Never, he used the word "nigger" in "dog of the south", and he will die alone and unloved, his bones strewn in various middens. I'm sorry, honey.
>>
>>8391784
My kids arent allowed to call me daddy past the age of 8.
>>
>>8391884
Tell us about her
>>
>>8391784
good fun middlebrow but let's not get carried away
>>
>>8391790
>>8392723
The implication is that she's your lover.
>>
>>8393005
kinky
>>
>>8392727
From California, was on the high school swim team all 4 years, she had a chubby bf but he got buff. Not sure if they're still together though.
>>
>>8392729
If you can read Masters of Atlantis and not get "carried away" with tears streaming down your face when Squanto dies then I'm afraid you've been wasting your time with this whole literature thing.
>>
>>8393621
I dont even have to read it now that I know squanto dies
>>
>>8391784
I really should read Dog of the South, huh? I started it a few years ago on The War Nerd's recommendation but didn't get far.
>>
>>8393630
Lemme guess, you also wade through 243 post DFW threads with a prim sneer on your face, thinking "good, I don't have to read IJ now that I know it sucks"?
>>
>>8391784
Norwood is the Hank Hill of the 1950's. In the best possible sense.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.