[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /lit/ know of any books heavily themed on violence, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

Does /lit/ know of any books heavily themed on violence, the occult/hell and human suffering in general? Preferably a doomed setting too, no action hero who saves the day.

The only examples I have of what I want would be song of saya, demonophobia or at a stretch the 1st season of true detective (none of which are books).

Picture related hopefully the art is too shitty to warrant banning me,
>>
>>8390151
my diary desu
>>
File: 1469841470706.jpg (193KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1469841470706.jpg
193KB, 700x700px
>>8390152
>>
>The only examples I have of what I want would be song of saya, demonophobia or at a stretch the 1st season of true detective
this is an 18+ website. the whole site. not just the red boards.
>>
>>8390151
James Blish 'The Devil's Day', which collects two books; Black Easter and The Day After Judgement.

Several Harlan Ellison short stories, primary of which would be The Deathbird.
>>
>>8390151
Reading it right now.

Also, Las Bas and Moravagine
>>
>>8390151
You've probably read it, but Blood Meridian - not much of the occult/hell, but with all the allusions and the nature of the judge you could make that jump.
>>
thanks for the suggestions people not sure if this will get read cause polite saging

>>8392359
was sure there would be at least one stuck up cunt too, cheers fuckhead enjoy posturing on 4chan
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.