[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am literally marathoning the first half of the first sentence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: dfw o really.png (192KB, 376x390px) Image search: [Google]
dfw o really.png
192KB, 376x390px
I am literally marathoning the first half of the first sentence of Ulysses as we speak at this exact moment and I have a couple questions:

1. Why was he surrounded by heads and bodies? Did he kill those people?
2. How exactly does a screaming "come" across the sky? Was someone having sex in an airplane?

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: 1440205356779.gif (851KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1440205356779.gif
851KB, 400x300px
>>8390105
Help me. My degenerated brain cells mischievously replicate the world within my skull as a choice between three or more regrettable sexual encounters.

The incorrigible moaning of my lonely gonads is deeply moving, but only if heard from a distance which also abates its tremors. Remember, when you stroke a dialectician, you are really stroking a dialectician.

With all my somber bones, a merry thread, a merry thread, and engrossing moans.
>>
File: dfw o lordy.png (526KB, 764x705px) Image search: [Google]
dfw o lordy.png
526KB, 764x705px
>>8390122
>>
>>8390446
Methinks you quite don't quite get the severity of my plight quite.

I am appealing to you, fellow, as one man appeals to another when he knows, as we must all one day come to know, that our appeals fall on mute ears; not so much that we cannot be heard, but that what hears will not speak to us.

Perhaps your perceptive soul requires a tighter, bouncier illustration of my problem. If that is the case, I will be most pleased to oblige your appetite for detail. I am a sad, sad man and details are all I have to offer. I will illustrate it for you with bold, mendacious words; my trouble.

It is like this, you see; not very long ago I was happy, like fat tic on a dog, and then, for mysterious reasons, I grew unhappy. Rather than returning to this initial condition, which I found very pleasant, I merely grew unhappier.

There is a thorny tactile hallucination that rotates in the center of my gut, as though it were full of ornery, trembling urchins. Their miserable needles pierce my insides but, like a perverted uncle, leave no wound and thereby continue their corrupt games. At the same time, I am afraid of breaking them. Although they are not real, if they were real, which they almost certainly would be if I broke them, then they would be made of glass.

I have a belly full of sad, spiky glass babies that I do not wish to break. I must always be very cautious with my movements. A loser at work, Kevin, likes to slap me in the gut. I am worried he will break my precious trinkets and then I will be a nobody. Whenever people offer me money for sexual favors, I usually decline because, since an accident in my childhood (involving a meat truck and a blow-torch), I cannot tell US presidents apart.

I could go on. But that option is not unique to me.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.