[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any tips on discussion your antinatalist ideology with your parents?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: efgwegewgwe.png (347KB, 597x466px) Image search: [Google]
efgwegewgwe.png
347KB, 597x466px
Any tips on discussion your antinatalist ideology with your parents?

You got me into this shit.
>>
>>8379487
Try not to discuss it in the first place?

If they're wondering why they don't have grandkids yet, just explain you're a socially retarded weirdo and can't even get a gf. Works for me.
>>
Not OP, but someone has references or advices please ? I do not have the time these days to study others things than what I have to do for my memoirs, but I will keep interesting recommandations near me.
>>
>your antinatalist ideology

Plebs should be banned, BANNED!
>>
>>8379495
My moms sister died of cancer and I told her that it was her parents' fault, too late for that.
>>
>>8379512
Really hope this is true
>>
>>8379504
I'm interested to.
>>
>>8379512
Damn your like AJ from the Sopranos
>>
>>8379487
Nothing
>>
just tell them you're a fag
they won't be as ashamed
>>
>>8379487
How can a man his handsome be depressed?
>>
Scrolling through the catalogue I thought that line across the thumbnail was a crack in my screen
Thanks a lot
>>
>>8380876
>handsome
Tbqh the nigga is 26 going on 48. Ass-version of B. Coop.
>>
>>8379536
It is.
>>
maybe apologize for it, tell them about the literature that put it in your head, but tell them that you realize now how horrible it is

seriously, keep this shit to yourself, nobody wants to hear how sorry you feel for yourself and how much you hate your parents. It's a disgusting belief and you should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>8382165
Kill yourself
>>
>>8379487
Why would you be antinatalist? Honest question.

It seems pretty spooked.
>>
>>8382173

you first, useless fucking trout
>>
>>8379495
Hell you won't even have to lie!
>>
>>8379495
Or just say you don't want kids. Like a non-socially retarded weirdo.
>>
>>8382304
Fine.

Let's see you follow up. I bet you fucking won't. You better, because I'm a Buddhist and I'll make sure to reincarnate into something really nasty and really close to you, like a woodworm. Hope you aren't Christian :^)
>>
>>8382237
life is a spook, anti-natalism is freedom from all spooks.
>>
>>8382351
No it isn't. By using the objects of life you are not spooked. By limiting your actions for any purpose other than yourself -- your true self -- you are spooked.

Not having kids 'cause you don't want kids isn't spooked, for example. Not having kids 'cause of some sense of duty, is.
>>
>>8382165
PURE
>>
File: ios_large_1454406511_image.jpg (63KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
ios_large_1454406511_image.jpg
63KB, 600x525px
>>8379487
Call them fags
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.