[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lost brain cells reading this > muh post-ironic sincerity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 6096464.jpg (16KB, 318x445px) Image search: [Google]
6096464.jpg
16KB, 318x445px
I lost brain cells reading this

> muh post-ironic sincerity

The only way I can remain sane after reading this is interpreting it as an anthropological log into the vacuous life of postmodern NYC millenials

> but muh extratextual interpretation

Fuck that. Lazy ass author, reads like the wholly unedited Facebook feed of a depressed numale trust fund baby. Drop his faggot ass off into the streets of Detroit, and maybe Tao Lin will have something to write about (((sincerely)))

Goddammit, fuck this book
>>
I saw Tao in a supermarket last week, it felt a bit surreal seeing the meme himself in the flesh. I wanted to go up and ask something but I accidentally let out a big belch and everyone (including him) looked at me so I got mildly embarrassed and power-walked out. Left my shopping in there as well, sucked.
>>
>>8376959

Nice comment, but fuck you.
>>
>>8376966
*burps*
>>
>>8376969

Their whole aesthetic is a luxury afforded by industrialization and a complete lack of exposure to the very sincere struggles of being a primate

Lin and """"artists"""" like him are myopic sludge who take iced coffee to be a very natural and given thing

Fuck him. Fuck him so hard.
>>
>>8376943
If this isn't bait you should honestly kill yourself
>>
>>8376959
He was probably shoplifting Milky Ways, too.
>>
>>8376959
You should have tried to aim the burp in his face.
>>
>>8376989
I'm too soft to do that :(
>>
>>8376943
>tao lin
>numale
>postmodern
>>
>>8376983
>Their whole aesthetic is a luxury afforded by industrialization and a complete lack of exposure to the very sincere struggles of being a primate

so what lol jesus i bet you love medium specificity too
>>
>>8376983
>Lin and """"artists"""" like him are myopic sludge who take iced coffee to be a very natural and given thing
I don't even like him or anyone who writes the kind of shit he does but holy shit do you sound like an insufferably miserable sack of human garbage.

Seriously consider suicide. I'm not even memeing you.
>>
Tao pls don't ruin Terence McKenna for everyone
>>
>>8376959
I saw Tao Lin at a grocery store in NYC yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>8378929
I've seen this pasta posted with at least 3 different names attached to it.
>>
>>8378935
>only 3
Wanna know how I know you're new?
>>
>>8378935
literally the most popular pasta
>>
File: 214153151.png (364KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
214153151.png
364KB, 640x481px
>>8376959
>>8376966
>>8376969
kek
>>
You're so fucking cool.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.