[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found these on my dad's bookshelf today How did I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I found these on my dad's bookshelf today

How did I do? Was my dad /lit/ in 1995?
>>
>No Ulysses
>No Gravity's Rainbow
>No Infinite Jest

FUCKING PANNED
>>
>>8375462

Please don't be rude about my dad
>>
My professor had us read the Ghost Road but not the others in the trilogy. Are they worth checking out? I did like what I read
>>
>>8375480
you dad likes getting pounded in the ass by your moms dildo
>>
>>8375459

Why did you take your dad's books? Did he died?
>>
>>8375459
Pretty good

He likes religious writers with generally conservative values
>>
>>8375459
Well does he still read?
>>
>>8375459

>leaving books on the floor

Get a proper bookshelf you barbarian
>>
>>8375576

Nowadays he writes mostly.

>>8375492

I was at my parent's house and was looking at the library full of books I never read when I was a kid and he told me to take a couple I found interesting.

>>8375486

My dad says they're excellent, and I generally listen to him when it comes to literature since he reads a lot. I haven't had a chance to read them myself however.

>>8375573

Funny, he's an atheist with generally left leaning values

>>8375489

That's rude and insulting language, furthermore it is none of your business what my dad does or does not prefer in his sex life. If anything, due to his age I doubt that he has one.
>>
>>8375462

how was he supposed to have ij in 95 you imbecile?
>>
>>8375459
>he fell for the cp meme

damn son
>>
>>8375727

>The CPs are meme shoes meme

5 years of solid memes and still going strong
>>
>>8375459

Has your dad been fucking Mandela in his dreams for the past 21 years?
>>
>>8376011

Possibly, I do not know what kinds of dreams he has
>>
>>8376096

Ask him please the next time you see him, I really want to know why that Mandela book looks worse then Sasha Grey after an 80-man BBC gangbang.
>>
File: laugh.png (18KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.png
18KB, 120x120px
I once mentioned being interested in Joyce to my mother and she instantly gave me her copies of Ulysses, A portrait of the artist as a young man, Dubliners, some collection of his play + verses and some sort of biography (which was a pretty shitty one)
Later on I realized what a pleb she was; no Finnegans Wake, kek.
>>
why did you make such a worthless thread you cunt
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.