[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw looking back on my writings from the most disturbing time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1302-Fernando-Pessoa.jpg (156KB, 919x959px) Image search: [Google]
1302-Fernando-Pessoa.jpg
156KB, 919x959px
tfw looking back on my writings from the most disturbing time in my life, and feeling such an unbearable wave of guilt and bad memories hit me, as if the writing themselves contained an unbearable stench which burns me just to be near them. Anon, have you ever dealt with this feeling? I was trying to find the only 3 poetic things that I'd ever written, but they're buried in these things I wrote which are very stupid and not self aware which make me feel incredibly ashamed to be alive.

I just wanted to see these poems again, but I only found one of them and I know there was 3. That is, in the copies of them written in gmail archives which I sent myself. The others that I am too scared to dig through are written in a paper that was kept in the bottom of a box for years now, I opened them up and recurring memories flooded my head, as I write right now it feels like my head has been overwhelmed with the negativity and anguish.
>>
>>8373963
I read this last night...but I didn't see a point you were trying to make or question you were posing...
>>
I delete all writings, pictures, videos, emails, text messages, chat logs, browser histories, downloads et cetera about once a week.

I recommend it, feels good to live in the perpetual present desu.
>>
>>8374074
>but I didn't see a point you were trying to make or question you were posing...
I was asking if anyone has ever dealt with this feeling. I didn't add that question mark in the first paragraph superfluously.
>>
Know the feel, I start writing, then the next day I look at it, feel like an idiot and delete it while I think about how badly I write and wish I could be visisted by the muses
>>
>>8374361
It wasn't just that. It was that at the time, I was incredibly immature, lashing out at random things but lashing out at them mostly in my writing. I was basically hostile towards the entire world, all of my writings were scathing attacks on everything around me which I despise. It wouldn't be so bad if... I hadn't used my facebook as a vehicle for all my writings. Most of the memories attached with them are worsened by the fact that everyone read everything that I wrote. If I hadn't done that, I wouldn't have anything to look back on and regret, because it would have been as though the writings only existed in a small inconsequential part of reality, but now they're part of a larger scheme.

I was making these absurd facebook cover artworks too, which were just crappy microsoft paint works which had some obtuse philosophical message in it, with some basic artwork designs. I was very depressed at the time, and it took me over a year to get over how I was feeling at that time in my life.
>>
>>8374341
This is 4chan, not an academic journal. Make your point concisely, attention spans here are short.
>>
>>8374409
Sounds like you need to move to a new place, start with a blank canvas and build a whole new network of people who don't know about your past in a cringe thread.
>>
>>8374615
I don't care if this is a cringe thread, because it's just on a small anonymous forum, it's inconsequential. I have tried moving to a new place. One time some people out in colorado said that there was a place I could come and move out there to, so I took the opportunity. Unfortunately, that place was very dismal and isolating. I have wanted to start in a new place with a blank slate, I feel so depressed having to be tied to the past. I have romanticized that feeling before.
>>
>>8374361
One day i invoked the muses and that night i dreamt with a list of people who were killed by Achillas, what did they mean?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.