[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with rebelliousness? Everything I've read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Rebecca_Schaeffer.jpg (47KB, 643x599px) Image search: [Google]
Rebecca_Schaeffer.jpg
47KB, 643x599px
How do you deal with rebelliousness?

Everything I've read so far has me leaning towards never settling, never being comfortable with what there is, but to change things and to turn them into what I want to achieve.

>inb4 communist faggot

I now realize that I need to rebel against what I believe. But I need other people's insights.

What is your take on this? Any books you can recommend?
>>
I realize I take inspiration from Hitler, Castro, Nietzsche, Hesse; guys that flipped the pancake either by work or by the way they lived.

I want to see if I'm wrong, I want to disprove myself. Help me do that.
>>
You are a teenager.
>>
>>8371356
I am not, friend. I know what I'm doing and I've read and lived enough to come to these conclusions. But I do acknowledge that I am young, but even so, I wish to learn more, have all the bases covered, if that's even possible.
>>
Read the stoics.
Stop rebelling.
Chill the fuck out and enjoy a tranquil life.
>>
>>8371366

>How do you deal with rebelliousness?

By growing up. "Rebelliousness" is just a misguided attempt at reaching true Freedom.
>>
>>8371340
Going to university worked for me.
>>
>>8371376
Stoics, ok.
Ok.
No, I want an extraordinary life. I am achieving it by any means necessary. That is why I am here.

>>8371382
I see what you're saying. This relieves me, to think on Freedom rather than Fuckoffery

>>8371384
I study computer engineering at the country's top university. It is scary, it helps me develop thinking skills that are somehow appliable to real life. It gives me so much to work with that it sometimes becomes a burden.

Currently, I'm on summer break, but when I go back into class all of this turns down and I just study and focus on that.
>>
>>8371400
>>8371376

Stoicism is just what I need.

Thank you!
>>
File: Neanderthal-610x356.jpg (38KB, 610x356px) Image search: [Google]
Neanderthal-610x356.jpg
38KB, 610x356px
>>8371400
>No, I want an extraordinary life. I am achieving it by any means necessary.

Do you expect that to make you happy?
>>
>>8371439

He is still naive, just give it time
>>
>>8371439
>>8371453

I do not know.

What I do and what I have achieved makes me happy. But regardless, whether I am happy or not, I intend to achieve unique things.

I am naive.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.