[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Page 692 of Infinite Jest. >DFW explains how Kate Gompert

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 298.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
298.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>Page 692 of Infinite Jest.
>DFW explains how Kate Gompert feels with her psychotic depression.
>Hold back sympathy tears.

Thoughts?

>INB4 a bunch of ironic comments about babby's first existential crisis.
>>
>>8371264

Kate Gompert is easily the most sympathetic and interesting character of the novel. I wish there was more her and less diaper jokes in the book. I imagine that maybe it was too personal for Dave to write about her so much, but I'm still disappointed.
>>
>>8371264
IJ got me a lot. mostly the bit where Mario asks the moms how to tell if someone (hal) is sad, and again when he touches the "touch me" guy. had to take a minute.
>>
>>8371264
why am I imagining NMH's "The Fool" being played in pic?
>>
File: 1469263450208.png (979KB, 771x716px) Image search: [Google]
1469263450208.png
979KB, 771x716px
>>8371264
Depression isn't real you fucking fairy

start pinning a gram of trenbolone a day and you'll see it goes away quick
>>
>>8371357

Because you are a huge fucking pleb lol
>>
Gombert was by far the most interesting character in the whole book.
>>
>>8371275
Dude the inner infant section is the funniest part of the book.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.