[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I want to read about the philosophy of justice, I start with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1309570501856.jpg (115KB, 1000x1048px) Image search: [Google]
1309570501856.jpg
115KB, 1000x1048px
If I want to read about the philosophy of justice, I start with Plato.

If I want to read about the philosophy of how to lead a life, I start with Aristotle.

Who do I read for the philosophy of choice?
>>
Ayn Rand or Kierkagaard
>>
Higgledy piggledy
>>
>>8366119
any prereq's for kierkagaard? ayn rand is a joke.

>>8366256
funny man
>>
>>8366261
What makes Rand anymore of a joke than any other philosopher?
>>
File: Gilles.jpg (42KB, 317x475px) Image search: [Google]
Gilles.jpg
42KB, 317x475px
>>8366094
>Who do I read for the philosophy of choice?

Gilles Deleuze Difference and Repetition

Deleuze suggests that, unlike Hegel, he creates concepts out of a joyful and creative logic that resists the dualism of dialectic: "I make, remake and unmake my concepts along a moving horizon, from an always decentered centre, from an always displaced periphery which repeats and differentiates them"
>>
>>8366394
The fact that she wasn't a philosopher.
>>
>>8366467
You have reasons or just statements with no substance?
>>
>>8366467
Any qualification you can give for a philosopher I guarantee Rand would fit the description. If you disagree with Rand or dislike her philosophy that's one thing but if you think other philosophers are objectively better than you believe in Rands philosophy of objectivism
>>
File: Really?.jpg (34KB, 420x630px) Image search: [Google]
Really?.jpg
34KB, 420x630px
>>8366119
>Ayn Rand
>>
Ayn rand is the shit, lit is just full of idealist
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.