[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a non-ironic thread where we discuss our respective personality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: wallace.jpg (8KB, 187x269px) Image search: [Google]
wallace.jpg
8KB, 187x269px
This is a non-ironic thread where we discuss our respective personality disorders, mental illnesses, suicide ideation and the books which may help us overcome them.
>>
>>8360322
I am a high functioning member of the autism spectrum.
I have a problem with motor skills and short term memory.
I'm also very sensitive on certain things with certain people.
>>
File: 1463217785946.jpg (54KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
1463217785946.jpg
54KB, 800x670px
>>8360322

I want to be a writer but I am a hermit anti-social fuck that doesn't have a lot of experience with human interaction and I have no idea how to write an interesting plot. I am more interested in existential philosophy, psychology, location, and ambience.

I am mostly just a insufferable pleb that talks too much though.
>>
>>8360322
>personality disorders

Unless you're a diagnosed sociopath I wouldn't worry about having one of these made up "disorders"

Also aspergers is grossly over diagnosed, along with ADD, dyslexia, etc. I know several people that claim to have aspergers when in reality there just much smarter and logical than the rest of us. Unless you spend all day talking about clouds or memorizing sorts statistics from the 19th century, I wouldn't think you have aspergers. Its a shame that autism activists are on a campaign to declare every eccentric person in history an aspie. Quite similar to the LGBT movement's need to claim great historical figures as one of their own.
>>
>>8360349

You're a classic example of a person who wants to inherit the social connotations of being a Writer without having anything new to say.

Your life is probably banal, but not banal enough to write about. You're a banal banal

Be something interesting. Tear at the edges of typical human experience, and something interesting might come out of your mouth.
>>
>>8360349
>>8360373
Yes my friend. If you want to write you have to go out and live. Join the rest of the world and try to get pussy. Then you will be inspired
>>
I have bipolar disorder or maybe something else. Changing my diet will help. Am doing that already.
>>
>>8360383
It is diagnosed and I had legit psychosis by the way.
>>
File: fight-club-typography-03.jpg (158KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
fight-club-typography-03.jpg
158KB, 500x750px
>>8360322
I used to be a total bitch. Doormat, you know? People would say stuff to me and I would just do it. I cried a lot. Then I read this. I started going to the gym. Learning how to fight. Owning less. Moving more. Valuing personal connections. Making friendships. Read Fight Club, learn how to hit, hard, and make some friends. It's a big world out there.
>>
>>8360373

If I cared about social connotations I wouldn't be anti-social.

I just want to be a creator of something that I can be personally proud of, something that represents the world inside my head in a unpretentious and honest way. And no I am not talking about some sci-fi fantasy lore world, I just mean I want to create something to represents my constantly swirling thoughts and perspective on the world. Maybe it's a ego thing that I haven't grown out of, maybe writers don't actually write a piece of literature based on the way they view the world as much as write based on the way they think other people's unique perspectives interact with each other.

I was thinking movies would be a better medium for what I am trying to do, but that actually requires a lot of money and a crew.
>>
I used to have crippling anxiety, but now I'm breddy good. I have the confidence of my ability to reshape my own mind which I gained in the process, so that's a plus.
>>
Unironically, The World as Will and Representation.
>>
I have a family history of OCD and I had a severe issue with it when I was younger but its better now
>>
>>8360399
I can't tell if this post is ironic, sincere, post-ironic, or post-sincere.
>>
I dont know, Im just a sad loser who doesnt have the balls to do anything, not even killing myself.
>>
Bipolar type 1. Without treatment I fly off into mania with hardcore delusions and psychosis.

I always have a copy of the Tao Te Ching on my desk.

Anyone else ever get the feeling medication holds your creativity back? I feel it's just an illusion (I write more regularly when treated), but still.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.