[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please recommend some books that will make me feel happy about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

please recommend some books that will make me feel happy about my life and less alone.
>>
>>8359477
I was a lonely prospectless unloved bitter loser, but then I took the redpill.

Now I know that because I am a white heterosexual male with a conservative world-view I am inherently superior to women, blacks, nonwhites in general, and degenerates.

Also, the redpill has taught me that women are worthless holes that you shouldn't waste your time on.

TL;DR I am now happy with myself, because I know my worth.

Here are my recs

>Mein Kampf
>Schopenhauer's 'On Women'
>Evola
>The Culture of Critique Series
>Decline of the West
>The Bell Curve
>>
File: 1469274588571.png (643KB, 657x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1469274588571.png
643KB, 657x1440px
trenbolone
>>
>>8359482

low tier bait, 1/10 for effort
>>
>>8359477
people are pretty divided over murakami here but I think he really nails the themes of loneliness in contemporary society.

try wind up bird chronicle or kafka on the shore.

some of his books won't make you feel less alone, but rather more comfortable with being alone.

and his books are just fun to lose yourself in. they generally aren't about resolving issues of loneliness but his characters typically learn to continue on with these unresolved feelings.

if you're just looking for fun try, shadow of the wind by zafon. man, that was a fun book.

I keep trying to think of my favorite authors like O'Connor, oe, soseki, ray carver...but these authors will either not address your issue or guys like oe and carver will make you feel worse (in the best way possible).

I think the ultimate feel good book might be the wind in the willows. it's for all ages and when you're done reading you'll feel like you just took a shower and rinsed off all the wear from your spiritual bones that modern society has caused you. it's not deep...it's just fun. same with losing yourself in Tolkien's middle earth.
>>
When I get lonely I watch anime and go waifu hunting

Just watched Aku no Hana, some solid waifu material there
>>
>>8359482
edgy shitposting is still shitposting
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.