[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone get high and write some fucking prose with me. A commentary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1468094456990.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px)
1468094456990.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
Everyone get high and write some fucking prose with me. A commentary on the moment my girlfriend came downstairs from the shower.

She rockets into the room clad in towels and a single pair of glasses. One towel on her head wrapped in a sort of half-face mask the other around her waist. Of course, the slit up the side was a wonderful addition to the regalia of the Shower-sworn warriors - her skill in combat lacked quite considerably. Her weapon of choice poised over head, I paused to take in the moment of pure existential peace I was in. Completely at ease - I had accepted my imposing doom wholly and paused to stare at the beauty that was her recently showered, glimmering breasts. They stood like kings on ever-lasting vigil majestic and stalwart. If god were real, this would be considered his Mona Lisa. A moment perfectly casted. The perfect souls to model the emotion. A girl, scantily clad preparing to scalp the very picture of punk skater stoner boy with a toilet brush (which probably is covered with herpes and would actually explain a lot of things). And it was modeled to the point where no director, no cinematographer, no paint artiste extraordinaire could replicate it if they had eternity. The very soul of Ironic Elegance.
>>
>>8353317
What? Was wearing more than one pair of glasses a possibility?
Fuck off.
>>
>>8353317
Fucking hell this is bad
>>
>>8353349
>this
OP IS A FAGGIT
>>
>>8353317
Man i know how amazing it feels to write that shit but the actual text should always be discarded/just saved in a random folder on your computer. It literally reads like shit to anyone else. Writing is the experience, the revelation, the text is just meaningless residue.

Now delete this thread before anyone else is forced through this absolute bullshit.
>>
>marijuana

I prefer to keep my mental ilness dormant thanks
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.