[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>some bar owner in a shitty eastern european ex-commie country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

>some bar owner in a shitty eastern european ex-commie country wants to have book shelf as a decoration piece
>books too wide and keep falling out
>he saws them literally in half
>spergs who see this and lose their shit badmouth his establishment and what he did to those poor books

its just paper jesus fuck grow the fuck up
>>
>sperg who sees them sperging out, spergs out and makes a thread on 4chan about it
>nobody cares
>>
>>8352410
djems djojs
>>
>>8352408
hahaha
>>
I used to volunteer at the public library. Any books that didn't get checked out or that they couldn't sell for a profit they threw away in the general dumpster.
My high school gf was stupid rich and her parents paid an interior designer thousands of dollars to build them a library with an "aesthetically-pleasing arrangement" of books which they might also want to read in the future (which, as far as I know, they never did). This is no different.
>>
File: 1234.jpg (27KB, 200x200px)
1234.jpg
27KB, 200x200px
>Slavs
>>
>>8352415
kek

/thread
>>
i hate when people act like books are holy. OMG this library looks amazing i could spend weeks in there lol <333
and bitch, you read on your kindle.

BOOK BURNING IS THE WORSE THING THAT EVER HAPPENED
biiiiitch, we burned people too. and there's almost always copies. and in the modern age of technology, this isn't even a problem. you don't need to cry about it.

hey /lit/ look at my pretty book shelf i spent all my moneyz buying the prettiest covers isn't it so nice? i'm such a book nerd lol
biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch
>>
File: 1408323688178.gif (1MB, 389x279px)
1408323688178.gif
1MB, 389x279px
>>8352408

This reminds me of something my peasant grandfather would do. My dad is always complaining about the antiques he "fixed."
>>
File: 1468887099001.jpg (222KB, 1024x708px)
1468887099001.jpg
222KB, 1024x708px
>>8352416
Anto Checho
>>
>>8352703
you sound like an elitist teenage girl
>>
>>8352703
show me on the doll where the physical book touch you anon
>>
>>8352408
>ex-commie
>ex

that's the problem
>>
That bar better not be in St. Petersburg or they'll burn him alive for that. People here take their books serious.
>>
>>8352950
I believe it is in Serbia u pičku materinu.
>>
>>8352408
>>8352410
Is this in Macedonia?
>>
AYY BLYAT
>>
>>8352950
>take their books serious.

LMAO how fucking autistic do you have to be to take bound paper "seriously"?
>>
>>8353010
That's enough now.
>>
>>8352959
>Serbia
Just mini Russia anyway.
>>
>>8353016
I mean we're not talking about the library of Alexandria here. There's nothing wrong with destroying books unless they're one of a kind.
>>
>>8353010
In a city where people had to live through a 3 year blockade with not much more than books for comfort, people take their literature pretty serious. That serious that they'd risk prison for going full samizdat and read and copy forbidden literature. But you probably wouldn't understand that, your worst fear is, what people might think when you are buying Lolita in a book store. But hey, at least I replied to your 4/10 bait.
>>
>>8353037
Yes, I guess we have our "suka blyads"...
>>
>>8353053
>But hey, at least I replied to your 4/10 bait.

Not even bait.
>>
>>8352553
>which they might also want to read in the future
sounds a bit different
>>
It does seem self-defeating to makr a a decoration piece where the people that it should most appeal to would turned off by the way it was made.
>>
>>8354162

So far this is the only person in the thread who actually gets it.
>>
>>8352408
holy fucking lol
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.