[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw when you gift a book to the woman of your dreams, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1469910085706.png (304KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
1469910085706.png
304KB, 640x320px
>tfw when you gift a book to the woman of your dreams, and she never actually bothers to reads it
>>
>>8350004
cuck
>>
that's what you get for trying to turn someone into a person you'd like. she obviously wasn't the woman of your dreams
>>
I wasn't so delusional to believe she was the one (if there could be) but I lent one of my favorite books out by one of the most prestigious evolutionary biologists of our time to this chick that studies Chemistry at Stanford thinking she would have a profound revelation or it would at least provoke some kind of interesting dialogue between our two backgrounds (my background being from a squalor and poor upbringing) but it's been over a month now and she hasn't even read half of it (and it's such a short read). Instead, she's blowing me off, out partying with some sorority chicks and prep-school douchebags getting wasted, convincing herself that she's soul-searching. It's so fucking tragic that this is the American young-female condition, but it's so common. Anyways, I'm waiting another day before pestering the shit out of her till I get my book back cause I don't like leaving this shit hang loose.
>>
>>8350008
>that's what you get for trying to turn someone into a person you'd like

I just gave her a book to fucking read, not to change her entirely. For fuck's sake.

>she obviously wasn't the woman of your dreams
I doubt it, but you might be right.
>>
>>8350051
What he means is you created an idealized image of a person who doesn't actually exist over a real person, because really knowing a person takes a lot longer than just becoming comfortable with them or something as trivial as romance.

In time you will come to really know the person underneath, and the idealized image will begin to fade; perhaps what is underneath will live up, perhaps it will not; this is the nature of human error.
>>
>>8350004
What book?
>>
>finding ANY female over the age of 15 attractive
Delusional pseud.
>>
>>8350004
why are 99% of men shit? why are the only ones whose sperm is worth anything manipulative fucks?
you're boring, she isn't interested in you.
>>
File: Messages Image(1912524611).png (184KB, 291x273px) Image search: [Google]
Messages Image(1912524611).png
184KB, 291x273px
>>8350066
Norwegian Wood.

>>8350078
>you're boring, she isn't interested in you.

Yeah, you don't think I know that already?
>>
>>8350096
>Norwegian Wood
hahahhanahabababbabababababbJahahahahhahahahahahhsgshahshhahahavvabav
>>
>>8350096
Bro, You need to chill. It's college, go out, party, talk to girls. Enjoy it while you can, youth pass by fast.
But in all honesty you sound like you suffer from a superiority-inferiority complex. Go take some lsd or shrooms before you end up writing a manifesto and offing yourself like a certain someone.
>>
>>8350078
>why are the only ones whose sperm is worth anything manipulative fucks?
because you whores keep breeding with them, dumb cunt.
>>
>>8350063
This OP. Please realize this. I wish someone had told me this when I started creating these perfect images of people in my head without even realizing it
>>
I know it hurts right now, but believe me anon, the woman of your dreams is in your imagination. Right now your hormones/evolution are trying to convince you this one is the one, so you are looking for every single one of her features that fits your idea of a perfect person. If you just break that conditioning and think of all the ways she isn't perfect or you you will realize the lie you convinced yourself was true.

Synopsis: The Dream girl is in your mind and thousands of girls could be her, so find one of the other thousand.
>>
File: Vine, vidi, feeli.jpg (47KB, 664x720px) Image search: [Google]
Vine, vidi, feeli.jpg
47KB, 664x720px
I know this feel all too well.
>>
File: mrnatural1b[1].jpg (194KB, 338x499px) Image search: [Google]
mrnatural1b[1].jpg
194KB, 338x499px
>>8350050
don't pretend it's tragic man. that is your converting anger into sadness, something I used to do for a long time. You have to be the change you want to see in the world:

<It's basically like this. Peace begins and ends in the human heart, it doesn't come from policy or anything else. It has to begin with you.
>>
>>8350218
>tfw my friend does exactly this
>told him this exact thing and how it's not going to end up the way he thinks
>tell him that's why he's never satisfied in his relationships
>he tells me I'm an idiot and he doesn't do that
He'll figure it out someday maybe
>>
>>8350269
God damn hippies
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.